Sabrina at the outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone seen Sabrina at any outlets and if so, do you know how much the regular sized one is going for? :graucho:

2. 20% - 30% off retail price depend on the outlet..

3. Mine was 50% off, but on the receipt it says, "incorrect price" or something like that...

4. Wow, great deal! Can't wait to go to the outlet and check them out....if there's any left when I go!

5. Lets hope you're lucky enough to find a Sabrina.

6. I have seen Madison bags here and there when I go to the outlets. I have seen the hotdog bags sold in mass. I usually have to ask if they have any sabrinas and they are kept in the back store room. It is usually a bag or two. I was told they are 30% off now. I know that the SA have been buying alot of the ones that came to the Outlets. They are always telling me which ones they have. Once when a new SA was admiring my Sabrina told me a brown one was just unpacked and she had it hidden to it won't get sold so she could get it. A half hour later I see her with it after her shift was over shopping at other stores and bragged to me this was the bag she hide.

7. Not to be a downer, but there is a huge thread on this already in the Coach Shopping section. Here's a link for your convenience. It kinda sucks for the mods when we make too many threads on the same thing so lets try to make it easier for them:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/sabrina-at-the-outlets-392227.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.