sabrina $100 for shipping

Wow that's a really confusing listing all the way around. Trying to sell too many different bags here at once. I'm sure it has a lot to do with listing restrictions on the Bay, & fees, but still...
And I love how they blame the $100 shipping on Texas post offices...what???:confused1:

Yeah, read her comment... Someone asked her if it was a typo, and she came up with some BS story. Excuse me, but I happen to know that FLAT RATE shipping is NOT $100. :roflmfao: Reported for excessive shipping!

I just calculated the shipping from Austin to PA with a box bigger than the large Sabrina weighing 4 pounds (Because the average purse weighs 5lbs, which is the amount it would weigh with stuff in it) and Priority Mail came out to $12.95. SCAM ARTIST! :tdown:

Actually Peacocky is right...there's more that's wrong, but hopefully they will pull it anyway. I have the EMR tool on my account.

I can't believe the BS...does she think people are that stupid??

Yeah even if she used a large flat rate box and charged S&H, it would still be under $20!! It looks like she is trying to get back her final value fees if the items sells.

AND the last Sabrina she sold only went for $250 with $15 of shipping so she's probably just trying to hike the shipping cost to make sure she makes a profit.

Last edited: