Sabina Savage Scarves

Feb 10, 2020
I've yet to see a thread for this yet - is anyone a fan? She has lovely tying tutorials on her website too.
https://sabinasavage.com/

My sister bought me The Lion and Tiger's Teaparty 90 x 90 silk scarf in Sapphire/Gold for my last birthday, its beautiful but I've never worn it for fear of catching it - that's not much good, I feel I would be far less precious with one of the wool/silk blend scarfs, and they are much larger too.

SS scarves are beautiful designs.

The silk are not as think as H 'workhorse' twill carres (90cm x 90cm). They are closer to H's Plume weight (thinner)

But the wool-silk blend have raw hems which I would also worry about. These do give a more casual and cooler vibe so they may suit you more.

It was papertiger who pointed me to SS. I agree the 90 are very thin like Italien silks i.e. Ferragamo,
Gucci etc., even not Hermès silks. I own a couple of wool/silk which are extraordinary in design and I
always recommend to my friends.

Audrey Coyne has made a video on styling them Lovely ideas she has too

I am most interested in owning one of the wool/silks, they look the most versatile and a bit more hardy than the silk scarves. They are the most busy designs I've ever seen on a scarf though, I love that you can get a different look depending on which corner you have tied.

Reactions: poulinska