SA what does it take to become one ??

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Europe
Hello there is so much talk here about the LV SA I wonder is there someone here that is one??? and how hard is to get that job ?? which kind of qualifications you need ? some kind of studies or nothing at all?? :confused1: I imagine it is a very nice job :love:

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
A client list, major experience, bring in customers who can afford this obsession...
and also lose one of their best customers! lol (well most of us know a lot of LV stuff because we're good customers there....so ya....they probably won't hire us lol)

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i hv read somewhere that customer service experience is very important in getting hired at lv...however..don't get it cuz their customer service sux!!

dollipop

Oct 20, 2006
heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Canada!!!
heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r
I agree!!! but they forget that the reason they have jobs is because of us :smile:

I thought there was a SA on the forum?!?!?! maybe they'll know!

nancypants

O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
LA
so true... the SA's act like they OWN the whole company and act like snobs.. hello... we fund your paychecks!!

knn

Nov 2, 2006
The SA was all lovey dovy to me one day and snobbed me the next day..what the??!!:wtf: I am a regular client there and they even served me drinks the last time.

GoldenLeopardLady

"Accessories Piggy!"
O.G.
May 20, 2006
Southern Girl! (now)
The sarcastic side of me wants to say that it doesn't take much... On the other hand I have had the pleasure of dealing with some very nice SA's... Like with anything else the bad apples spoil it for the bunch. LV's customer service needs a positive injection in my opinion.

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I thought of applying for a job once, but a second I noticed that SA are not allowed to purchase any new items(have to wait 6 months after their launch), I figured it doesn't worth it.....