SA what does it take to become one ??

Sycomore

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hello there is so much talk here about the LV SA I wonder is there someone here that is one??? and how hard is to get that job ?? which kind of qualifications you need ? some kind of studies or nothing at all?? :confused1: I imagine it is a very nice job :love:

dollipop

Oct 20, 2006
heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
heard their turnover is high...prob thats why...everyone wanna work in LV to get discount for their pdts but not really trained in servicing us...n yeah..most SA thought they r more worthy then we r

I agree!!! but they forget that the reason they have jobs is because of us :smile:

I thought there was a SA on the forum?!?!?! maybe they'll know!

GoldenLeopardLady

"Accessories Piggy!"
O.G.
May 20, 2006
The sarcastic side of me wants to say that it doesn't take much... On the other hand I have had the pleasure of dealing with some very nice SA's... Like with anything else the bad apples spoil it for the bunch. LV's customer service needs a positive injection in my opinion.