SA totally dissed batignolles horizontal!!!!!!

he's crazy lol. I'm a med student and there's a whole lot of *crap-ola* books I need to carry everyday, yet my BH is doing absolutely fine (except for the scars and other abuses he endures haha). If he had said: "it's too small for your needs" then I will agree with him, but in terms of heaviness and how much weight you can carry, I don't think there's a diff between BH and other LV bags.

Why the heck would the BV be any different if the BH wasn't durable? I don't know what he's talking about...maybe he's having a bet with his colleagues to see who can sell the most BH's this month. Or, maybe because they're so popular, they don't have any left, the waiting list is long and he wants to make a sale right away.

good thinking! (awesome avatar karman!:nuts: )

have you guys ever even had SAs just diss a bag? like not give a negative opinion on how it looks on you, but just on the traits of the bag itself?

sometimes I ask my SA for her opinion when I can't decide, and usually she always points to the more expensive bag....:Push: lol
However, if she really doesn't like something she says: "uhhhhhhh....I'm not supposed to talk now" :roflmfao: So I stop pressing her lol cuz it's her job to SELL stuff and not drive customers away by giving negative comments, which is why I love her, she's very professional

This may be a stretch but maybe the bh's that are being made now aren't as well made as in the past and they're starting to get complaints? Maybe quality is slipping? Yikes!

LOL..my SA doesn't like BH either ( I prefer BV anyway). BV looks better on me than BH..
:yes: When I was looking at shoulder bags, mine also did not recommend the BH.
She mentioned the quality issues that were brought up in the other post about the fraying...:sad:
I'm very relieved most have not had these problems, hope you don't in the future and I'm so happy you all :heart: this bag.:flowers:

I went to the boutique tonight to try on a few shoulder bags, since i'm itching to get one before the price hike. on top of my list was batignolles horizontal....i got a really nice SA at the boutique, who was ever so patient with my requests, and gave me opinions all throughout, which was helpful. however, when i mentioned the BH, he sort of made a face and said he wouldn't recommend it. i was like, oh really? (thinking what the hell, everyone loves BH)...and he was like, yeah durability wise....*shakes head* and lowered his voice, "i wouldn't recommend it"...then whispered something about how it's one of the most least durable bags of LV....i was like :wtf: then he went on to say, maybe try the vertical, but not the horizontal...

i've never heard you guys express any issues with the BH's durability....for those of you who have it, how's it holding up?
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: No way!!

I bought the BH anyway. She is correct because the bottom of the bag sags even when there's not very much in my bag. One of the straps also tends to fall down often and my shoulder gets sore after wearing the bag for a few hours while shopping. .

the piano strap does the same thing...
As for the sag.. the speedy sag's and hell they have been lasting forever.

I think the bag will wear well, just as well as the speedy and look loved!

I notice that some SAs are very critical and totally put their 2 cents in....

Ive had one try and convince me to get a smaller bag in the Damie..telling me that it was sooo cute and the best, etc...

I was like..:shrugs: ....I bought a larger bag and told her that I dont like small bags but she kept at it untill the end.....

Im telling you....I really dont enjoy the whole LV buying experience....
If I didnt love their bags sooo much, I really would just not bother......:shame: