SA totally dissed batignolles horizontal!!!!!!

Why the heck would the BV be any different if the BH wasn't durable? I don't know what he's talking about...maybe he's having a bet with his colleagues to see who can sell the most BH's this month. Or, maybe because they're so popular, they don't have any left, the waiting list is long and he wants to make a sale right away.

yeah, so weird! he was so nice and really helpful throughout the entire time, which gave me the impression that he was those rare nice and knowledgeable SAs......and then at the end pops out this comment about BH....:shrugs:

that's retarded..why would the BV any more durable than the BH. Wouldn't all LV products pass the 'durability' test equally and stand the test of time? If you wanted a more structured bag, you would have asked for it!? Pooh to the SA, bursting your bubble like that! I say you should get it anyway..i love my BH...i like it's suppleness. I don't put enough bricks in there to make it sag anyway. lol

mine is still perfect! my SA here had only praises for it when i got it. she even said she thought it was better than the PH because the BH was more functional....