SA totally dissed batignolles horizontal!!!!!!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I went to the boutique tonight to try on a few shoulder bags, since i'm itching to get one before the price hike. on top of my list was batignolles horizontal....i got a really nice SA at the boutique, who was ever so patient with my requests, and gave me opinions all throughout, which was helpful. however, when i mentioned the BH, he sort of made a face and said he wouldn't recommend it. i was like, oh really? (thinking what the hell, everyone loves BH)...and he was like, yeah durability wise....*shakes head* and lowered his voice, "i wouldn't recommend it"...then whispered something about how it's one of the most least durable bags of LV....i was like :wtf: then he went on to say, maybe try the vertical, but not the horizontal...

i've never heard you guys express any issues with the BH's durability....for those of you who have it, how's it holding up?

I was looking at the BH and the PH and my SA said that the BH doesn't hold its shape well. She actually suggested that I choose the PH because it's more structured and will hold up well over time. I bought the BH anyway. She is correct because the bottom of the bag sags even when there's not very much in my bag. One of the straps also tends to fall down often and my shoulder gets sore after wearing the bag for a few hours while shopping. Does anyone else have the same problems as I do with this bag? Overall, I still really like this bag despite the above-mentioned things.