SA told me Very Noeud not released in white

I know it's not platform.. and I am biased since I wore the nude version for my wedding. BUT I LOVE THESE !!
prodImage.ms

I know it's not platform.. and I am biased since I wore the nude version for my wedding. BUT I LOVE THESE !!
prodImage.ms

Funny thing..I actually found those on E-bay in my size and in white!. But that was when I was looking at different dress that was ivory lace. When I finalized my dress decision to the white satin, of course the listing was no longer.

Yes, I agree these would be beautiful..again that darn platform obsession holding me back!

As far as going up in size for the slingbacks it didn't work for me... I tried on the Very Noeud in black in NM I still wore a 38. 38.5 was definitely too big in two of the CL slingback styles I tried on. Wear a 38 in Bruges and Very Prive too. I haven't had the fluxuating sizing issue most people on here have encountered- at least not yet!

Those white patent VP's on Ebay are hot! And a great price! I was drooling over those earlier. Sadly, the only CL purchase that will go over well with my DF right now is something for the wedding. Understandable, since I just ordered black VP's.

I don't particuarly like the idea of patent for a wedding shoe for some reason. Anyone else feel the same way?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I have been checking ebay at least three times a day lately..

You guys are awesome!

Thanks to everyone for all the great suggestions so far.

I'm not sure why I have this platform obsession.

Update so far:

:heart:First choice- Still the "unavailable" Very Noeud (I'm with Danicky- I'll make some phone calls tomorrow)
Second- Probably the silver VP because it has the platform and can re-wear
Third- Tiramaflu (spelling?) with crystals in white satin...or Jolie Noeud (if available in satin)

I understand with the patent :smile:. Satin is so BEAUTIFUL w/a wedding dress. Maybe try some color? I loved the nude w/my off-white/ivory dress. It matched my bridesmaid's as well :smile:.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 304
I understand with the patent :smile:. Satin is so BEAUTIFUL w/a wedding dress. Maybe try some color? I loved the nude w/my off-white/ivory dress. It matched my bridesmaid's as well :smile:.

attachment.php

That pink/ nude color looks amazing with ivory dress! And how perfect that it matched the BM dresses too!

I love that nude color but it does not do my skin tone justice at all. If I was going to do some color, I would do something like this...
But I'm pretty set on the white or silver for the time being. But I've been known to change my mind :P

0champusblue.jpg

I have decided if this style came in a platform and white satin with silver crystals it would be the hands down winner! Could I maybe throw in some tiffany blue soles, too? C'mon, its not like I'm asking for too much..

you can special order them but you'll be required to pay an extra 30%

good luck with your search!! i'm still searching for mine.

i thought i would just wear a pair of blue/gold python privatitas, but barneys just cancelled my order. i'm so bummed.

thinking of the champagne ambrosinas or champagne very noeud...

do you really want white?