SA told me Very Noeud not released in white

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
Ok, hope you guys aren't sick of talking about wedding shoes. Run away now if this is the case!

Well, around 8pm last night I had decided that the Very Noeud in white might be "the" wedding shoe. I obsessed about it all night and after much debating with colleages at work this morning, decided it would be perfect!

So I called the Beverly Hills store to start my hunt and the SA told me that it was released in "press photos" but never actually went into production in white :crybaby:Feeling a little let down...

Maybe someone can convince me that it really wasn't the shoe for my dress- (I'll post a pic) and there is something way better out there?
I definitely was thinking a platform- somehow my dress just speaks of that platform shoe era. But I want a shoe with a little more element than just a Very Prive or simple style- know what I mean? Dress is white w/ silver beading.

Any thoughts from the Fashionistas?
I'm not getting married until next June, so if nothing out there calls to me I guess I could always wait a couple more seasons...

The picture I found of the "non-existant" VN..

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
Hopefully she is wrong. Why would there be a pic of the shoe in white if it does not exist? Someone photoshop it?

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
Hopefully she is wrong. Why would there be a pic of the shoe in white if it does not exist? Someone photoshop it?

The SA told me the picture exists as a "press release" preview from CL, but then the color white never went into production.

I guess I'll call another boutique tomorrow and see what they have to say about that. Hopefully, SA was wrong! And they have a pair in my size..:heart:

Well, if they do in fact exist, I would love if anyone had any opinions to share on how they would look with the dress. Or if there are any other elegant platform styles as a recommendation- in case they don't exist...

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
hmmmm you said you dress has silver beading, right? What about the silver NPs? yes they are a simple classic style but maybe since they are silver (as opposed to white) they have that pop you're looking for...

xnplo

O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Fantastic idea! :idea:
hmmmm you said you dress has silver beading, right? What about the silver NPs? yes they are a simple classic style but maybe since they are silver (as opposed to white) they have that pop you're looking for...

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I was thinking the same thing about the silver NPs. They would look so good with that dress AND you will be able to wear them afterwards too!!! I can't remember where they are available now??? Do you know Noe? (haha that sounds funny!)

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA

I had this thought too! I was initially looking for something a little more feminine/ girly, ... with a bit of "vintage"- for lack of better word- era to it.

They would for sure make the look a little more modern/ sexy, which I also like the idea of...
...and I could get much wear out of them afterwards (bonus!)

Another great suggestion~ Thank you!

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
CA
:heart:
Ooooo, I just saw these on the Deals Thread. By any chance are you a CL 39???

Those are hot! But maybe too "hot" for wedding shoes with the snakeskin going on...

Not a 39 though, I'm a 38. Too bad, those would be a nice addition to my collection, as I have been wanting to add something silver.

Thanks!