SA Rumor has it "Legacy in January"..

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
I was informed by one of the Managing SA's at my Fav FP store that in January.... Leagacy will be coming out again. She does not know the details of what and how. I asked her if it was the Leather or the Stripes but she could not tell me..but it will be coming to the FP Stores..

What do you all know???

i wish i had a sa who knew all that juicy stuff! i feel as if sometimes i know more then they do!! or maybe they just dont want to share. i hope we get legacy i wasn't a coach shopper at that time and all i do is drool over the bags on ebay. i won't bring my self to buy one off ebay because i don't know whats a good price... super excited.

My SA told me that the store mgr went to a preview of all the upcoming lines for both FP and outlet and said they were really good stuff coming up in the next few months. Phenomenal was the world she used......

I'm also hoping for some cute accessories. We need some more gold-tone fobs and I keep thinking of that legacy heart with the lipgloss (would look so nice with my Mahogany Sophia).
I agree! I would love to see some(Legacy) accessorie's and charm's with gold hw..Out of 7 fobs, I have, the only gold tone one is my legacy lipgloss charm, the rest are silver~