SA Request Thread

Can someone recommend a good, responsive SA in the US please? I don’t have a preference as to which store. Been calling different boutiques for the past 3 weeks, no one ever picks up the phone nor emails back. Is this the norm?

I’ll be visiting Singapore in a couple months if anyone can please recommend me an SA or contact info for the store as I really want a particular bag as there are no Goyard boutiques in my country :smile:

Can someone recommend a good, responsive SA in the US please? I don’t have a preference as to which store. Been calling different boutiques for the past 3 weeks, no one ever picks up the phone nor emails back. Is this the norm?
Unfortunately this is the norm in London. I sent an email months ago which they have not replied to and they don't answer the phone.On top of everything they have also suspended the facility to book an appointment as they are very busy. The service is lacking considering the prices. They should look and learn how Hermes (for example) treats their customers!

Paris SA who speaks English and is responsive to email? Or could be any store in France. I'm going to be in Ireland so will have to have it shipped and looking for someone who will help me out with that.