SA recommendation

liamnessel

Jun 7, 2012
Hey everyone :smile:! I will be going to the Detroit, Michigan Louis Vuitton some time soon and I was wondering if anyone had any favorite SA's at that location that they would recommend to me. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Hey everyone :smile:! I will be going to the Detroit, Michigan Louis Vuitton some time soon and I was wondering if anyone had any favorite SA's at that location that they would recommend to me. Thanks so much!!!!!!

Somerset Collection in Troy has two LV's, one is inside Saks and they also have their own boutique. My favorite SA from the boutique, Michael, left twice, so he is no longer there. :sad: The store manager, Stephanie G., is very kind and helpful. Dorothy is there, too, after coming over from Saks LV. She is very nice, as well. I hope you have a very pleasant shopping experience!

My favorite SA is Tiffany B. she has been very kind and accommodating as well as polite and kind with a defective exchange that was ordered online and exchanged in store. I really really like her. She has ordered spare parts for me and mailed them to my home as well. And she has been very kind in showning me several things in the store knowing i just wanted to see them in person before thinking about purchasing. HTH :smile:

cozyc said:
My favorite SA is Tiffany B. she has been very kind and accommodating as well as polite and kind with a defective exchange that was ordered online and exchanged in store. I really really like her. She has ordered spare parts for me and mailed them to my home as well. And she has been very kind in showning me several things in the store knowing i just wanted to see them in person before thinking about purchasing. HTH :smile:

Where is Tiffany located?