SA recommendation in Berlin - Germany

Sep 12, 2015
Hi guys I'll be travelling in January to Berlin - Germany do you guys have some SA recommendation in Berlin or Berlin area ? As I don't speak fluent German do you think the SA would speak English with me ?

If you are a SA at LV or have a good SA please send me your contact or contact me

Thank you

Hi guys I'll be travelling in January to Berlin - Germany do you guys have some SA recommendation in Berlin or Berlin area ? As I don't speak fluent German do you think the SA would speak English with me ?

If you are a SA at LV or have a good SA please send me your contact or contact me

Thank you
You can completely relax, all sales personnel in german LV boutiques is pretty fluent in English, as the majority of customers is non-german. Some even speak better english than german ;)
Sorry, can't help you with a name, am in the wrong part of the country...

Enjoy your trip!!

You can completely relax, all sales personnel in german LV boutiques is pretty fluent in English, as the majority of customers is non-german. Some even speak better english than german ;)
Sorry, can't help you with a name, am in the wrong part of the country...

Enjoy your trip!!

Thank you for answering you definitely put my mind at easy (i was a lit bit worried if it would be offensive to speak in another language but the SA's in Germany seems to be nice and attentive)

I'm so excited about the trip :smile:

I've bought my first bag in Berlin and went to both stores: the one at Kurfürstendamm Strasse and the one in KaDeWe. There was a guy at the Kurfürstendamm who was VERY helpful, he spoke great English and I generally had a wonderful experience with him. However, there wasn't a MIF bag at Kurfürstendamm, so I've decided to try my luck and go to KaDeWe to see if they have one there. I have to say I was quite disappointed with KaDeWe, the lady helping me spoke very poor English, she didn't understand what I've meant, kept talking to another SA one on the side to figure out what I want... They ended up not having the MIF bag anyway and as I was on a busy schedule with my trip, I didn't go back to Kurfürstendamm store to get the bag, but bought the bag from her... I felt really bad that I didn't get it from the first SA, he was MUCH better! I don't remember his name, but I wouldn't go back to KaDeWe.

Hello Dear,

I'm from Berlin and I definitely would recommend the store at the KaDeWe.
There is a male SA without hair (I'm very sorry, I don't know his name:confused1:). I bought almost all my items with him, he's very nice and helpfull.
Have a great trip!!!

I just came back from Berlin in fact and my group shopped extensively at both the Kurfürstendamm and KADeWe location and had no problems finding english speaking SA in either, everyone was lovely so you should not be worried at all. I found that generally they had more stock at the stand alone store depending on what you were looking for, either store would kindly check the other store right away if they did not have a particular thing in stock. I did notice that they did not have as broad a range of shoe sizes and most mens shoes were very hard to find in anything over 44 European which may or may not be a problem for you but just fyi, I have never had a problem finding bigger sizes before which is why I remembered it. Do not forget to bring a copy of your passport if you are eligible for the VAT refund, it just makes things easier.

Hello Dear,

I'm from Berlin and I definitely would recommend the store at the KaDeWe.
There is a male SA without hair (I'm very sorry, I don't know his name:confused1:). I bought almost all my items with him, he's very nice and helpfull.
Have a great trip!!!

My plan is exactly to go at the Louis Vuitton inside the KaDeWe since I also need some winter coat and boots (where I live never snows). So your SA recommendation was amazing. I'll be definitely looking for him !

Thank you soooo much ! [emoji8]

I just came back from Berlin in fact and my group shopped extensively at both the Kurfürstendamm and KADeWe location and had no problems finding english speaking SA in either, everyone was lovely so you should not be worried at all. I found that generally they had more stock at the stand alone store depending on what you were looking for, either store would kindly check the other store right away if they did not have a particular thing in stock. I did notice that they did not have as broad a range of shoe sizes and most mens shoes were very hard to find in anything over 44 European which may or may not be a problem for you but just fyi, I have never had a problem finding bigger sizes before which is why I remembered it. Do not forget to bring a copy of your passport if you are eligible for the VAT refund, it just makes things easier.

Thank you so much for answering !

I'll definitely be checking the LV at KaDeWe first and if they don't have the items I want I will try the other store.

Congrats on your purchases by the way hope you love your items [emoji4]

I've bought my first bag in Berlin and went to both stores: the one at Kurfürstendamm Strasse and the one in KaDeWe. There was a guy at the Kurfürstendamm who was VERY helpful, he spoke great English and I generally had a wonderful experience with him. However, there wasn't a MIF bag at Kurfürstendamm, so I've decided to try my luck and go to KaDeWe to see if they have one there. I have to say I was quite disappointed with KaDeWe, the lady helping me spoke very poor English, she didn't understand what I've meant, kept talking to another SA one on the side to figure out what I want... They ended up not having the MIF bag anyway and as I was on a busy schedule with my trip, I didn't go back to Kurfürstendamm store to get the bag, but bought the bag from her... I felt really bad that I didn't get it from the first SA, he was MUCH better! I don't remember his name, but I wouldn't go back to KaDeWe.

Thank you so much for your recommendation [emoji4]

I'll be definitely checking this store.
I also prefer MIF bags ! So sorry that you didn't got one.