SA recommendation at saks that carries LV?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have some old gcs and my local saks closed down a while back. I need to use them before I forget about them

2. Michelle @ Saks in Troy, MI is who I use, & I live all the way in MS. She's awesome!

3. Thank you. I will contact her

4. Thank you 858Smith for recommending Michelle in Troy, MI! She is the best. I called her and she gave me her work cell # so we could text about my request. By the end of the day, she was able to locate all 3 items from my wish list! Clemence Wallet, Toiletry 19 and the Sunglasses Case MM!!!! :yahoo: I have no idea how she found the sunglasses case. I went to the LV store in San Francisco, LV in Bloomingdales and LV in Neiman Marcus. All said that there was a waiting list of 40 people and that they did not know when it would be available. All they could do was add me to the waitlist. I think she spent most of her day trying to track one down for me. She is amazing. :tup:

5. hi pursewishlist, may I have her cell number please?

6. Hi! Can I have her cell number please?