SA phone calls since price increase?

Chloeloves

Oct 30, 2010
I had a call from my SA today saying new stock has arrived and would I call by! I can't help but wonder how many others have had a similar call and whether its to do with them having had a recent price increase. (I don't normally receive calls like this from Chanel).

I wish I could say I had a call from my SA warning me of the increase but I didn't! that info came from tpf.....

I did receive 2-3 emails about the increase from department SAs but no calls about the new shipments. I am still watching the reaction from SAs - either aggressively want more sales or don't care much since there is a long wait list.

No calls on regarding the increase, found out thru friends here at tPF. I found out one month before the increase, not much time. Wish I learn of the past increases. But I was an LV addict before, recently moved over to Chanel.

I had a number of emails from my SA with pictures of pre-increase stock on hand.

She has also sent new stock but hasn't mentioned increased price. I don't even know what the new classic prices are--does any one here know?

I had a call from my SA today saying new stock has arrived and would I call by! I can't help but wonder how many others have had a similar call and whether its to do with them having had a recent price increase. (I don't normally receive calls like this from Chanel).

I wish I could say I had a call from my SA warning me of the increase but I didn't! that info came from tpf.....

Hey, did your SA mention that any new stocks of the classic M/L flaps? and btw, which state are your in currently and is your SA from the chanel boutique or NM or Saks?

thank you a lot because I am waiting for the new stocking coming but my SA checked yesterday for me and no new shipment came in:sad:

I haven't gotten any calls or emails about any of the increases this year from any SAs I deal with....Chanel, H, LV, or VCA....and they all knew I was looking for things. (VCA has warned me in th past) Thank goodness for tpf! I was disappointed with my many of my SAs...

I think it will be interesting to see how sales are going with the increase.