SA needed in Neimans or Bergdorf

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All!

I am about to purchase my first Goyard... does anyone have any SA's they work with at the Goyard in Neiman's Chicago or any of the Bergdorf stores? I have called and left messages but nothing so far... having someone to directly contact would definitely help. It would also be nice to have one particular SA to deal with for future purchases. I know how this all works with LV and CHANEL - but like I said, I am new to the Goyard world. Please message me if possible... I am looking to purchase ASAP.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!! :smile:

2. Hi - I have a fab Bergdorf contact in NYC! Janet is the best and quick to reply via text :smile: . Message me and I will give you her contact info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice