SA Love? lol.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Is it wrong to be in love with your SA? This is actually a serious question:love:

I spend a lot of time shopping and often run into him either at the store or just around the mall while he is on break. He is like 20 years older than I, but we totally have the same interests, at least collections wise (sans the bags of course :lol: ). And before anyone thinks he is SUPER old, I am only 22 ;)

I'm not literally in love or anything, but I find him completely attractive:love: :love: :love: :nuts: Why is life so unfair! I have no idea how to go about something like that :idea: :unsure: :embarasse

I agree... life is too short and sometimes if you see someone that wonderful you gotta go for it! Hopefully he's not married yet. And hey, maybe you can get his employee discount too once you guys hook up. :amuse:

Thanks for the encouragement people! I am soooo smitten :love: I was supposed to see him today but one of his co-workers gave me the wrong sched, bastards!

I just don't know how I am supposed to make any sort of move, since we usually see each other in his working environment. Help! Is there any way to just casually invite him out to dinner or something :lol: Damn I'm pathetic!

Noriko said:
Thanks for the encouragement people! I am soooo smitten :love: I was supposed to see him today but one of his co-workers gave me the wrong sched, bastards!

I just don't know how I am supposed to make any sort of move, since we usually see each other in his working environment. Help! Is there any way to just casually invite him out to dinner or something :lol: Damn I'm pathetic!

Just ask him at work if he wants to get coffee/tea/soda (whatever) on his break. And take it from there. Good luck! (you shouldn't have any problem)

exactly. tell him he has always been so helpful and you'd like to invite him out for some coffee as a little thank you. you're a pretty girl, this can't go wrong ;)
good luck!

Irissy said:
I agree... life is too short and sometimes if you see someone that wonderful you gotta go for it! Hopefully he's not married yet. And hey, maybe you can get his employee discount too once you guys hook up. :amuse:

Yes, all the more reason to go for it ! :smile:

I think I'm going to go for it, there is going to be the perfect opportunity when I go pick up my new watch. I'm sure the 5 figure sale will sway him at least a little to let me take him out to dinner or coffee, or hell, for him to take ME hahaha :lol: I have never been so smitten, he is just perfect :biggrin: Okay I'm soooo going to stop, I'm in the middle of class and I'm going to start blushing:embarasse :love: :love: :love:

Noriko said:
I think I'm going to go for it, there is going to be the perfect opportunity when I go pick up my new watch. I'm sure the 5 figure sale will sway him at least a little to let me take him out to dinner or coffee, or hell, for him to take ME hahaha :lol: I have never been so smitten, he is just perfect :biggrin: Okay I'm soooo going to stop, I'm in the middle of class and I'm going to start blushing:embarasse :love: :love: :love:

I would ask him out to lunch or something like everyone else is saying....you wont know until u try :love:

Would it be unprofessional on his part to go out with me if I asked? I don't want to get him into trouble or get shut down because of that :lol: This feels like such a delicate situation!