SA Love? lol.

Cat said:
Please don't take this the wrong way but I think you'd stand a better chance with this guy if you'd clean up your potty mouth.
Most men don't find women spewing curse words attractive.:smile:

Different strokes for different folks, dear. I hear that men don't find women who nitpick attractive either. :suspiciou

Noriko, you should definitely ask him out! Life's too short for "what ifs," get the ball rolling! :nuts: And keep us updated, please. :smile: *hugs!*

Okay...I just have to come out and say it..."WTF" happened to my thread :lol: I agree with Dani on the note that it has just come to mean "WHAT", or I just add the F in OMFG for emphasis. Not necessarily because I'm sitting in my chair saying "oh my f**&#$*&#$ gosh" blah blah.

This is not to say I don't think there is a time and place for cursing. I do my share of it around casual friends who do the same, but can turn it on and off when the situation calls for. I don't go around using foul and inappropriate language while I'm chatting with my SA @ Hermes lol, they probably think I'm quite the lady 24/7 lol.

I think a lot of people have their different modes for certain situations, and using what can be considered foul abbreviation is just one of mine on casual net forums ;) So until that kind of thing is outlawed here, I'll continue to post in kind.

And in case this wasn't clear from the rest of this post, I speak to him only as a lady would and would only expose him to foul language if he struck me or did something equally as impossible and disrespectful *insert angel smiley here*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the situation at hand, thank you so much for the support on the subject (and off at times :lol: ;) ). I'm going to attempt to make a move this weekend, hopefully on Sunday if he is working. Of course with only the most eloquent use of language :shame: Wish me luck! Its just coffee right?:nuts:

Noriko said:
Okay...I just have to come out and say it..."WTF" happened to my thread :lol: I agree with Dani on the note that it has just come to mean "WHAT", or I just add the F in OMFG for emphasis. Not necessarily because I'm sitting in my chair saying "oh my f**&#$*&#$ gosh" blah blah.

This is not to say I don't think there is a time and place for cursing. I do my share of it around casual friends who do the same, but can turn it on and off when the situation calls for. I don't go around using foul and inappropriate language while I'm chatting with my SA @ Hermes lol, they probably think I'm quite the lady 24/7 lol.

I think a lot of people have their different modes for certain situations, and using what can be considered foul abbreviation is just one of mine on casual net forums ;) So until that kind of thing is outlawed here, I'll continue to post in kind.

And in case this wasn't clear from the rest of this post, I speak to him only as a lady would and would only expose him to foul language if he struck me or did something equally as impossible and disrespectful *insert angel smiley here*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the situation at hand, thank you so much for the support on the subject (and off at times :lol: ;) ). I'm going to attempt to make a move this weekend, hopefully on Sunday if he is working. Of course with only the most eloquent use of language :shame: Wish me luck! Its just coffee right?:nuts:

YES! Come on Noriko. Do it do it!! Then maybe I'll have enough courage to do something similar. :lol: But I've been told that being TOO casual can make guys question whether you're really interested or not. Grr..boys are so complicated. :wacko: But let us know what happens! And if you're on MSN or something, let's chat. :amuse:

Oh, and I usually don't curse in front of someone I've only just met. But, it has been my experience that once you break that rule, it's when you start bonding with the other person, because it's a sign of you letting your guard down. A lot of the times, guys have visibly relaxed because then they won't have to limit themselves or be afraid of censure if a word slips in here or there. I admit to having quite a dirty mouth, but strangely, I don't use it online. And you can be sure that I certainly know the situations in which foul language would not be looked upon favorably and will adjust my vocabulary accordingly.

I personally don't think Noriko has been a potty mouth AT ALL and was very confused by that comment, which caused me to flip through the entire thread looking for something she said. :P But to each their own I guess.

GOOD LUCK NORIKO!!

^^^I have MSN, it would be nice to chat sometime, PM me your name on there and I'll add you :biggrin:

Thanks for the support again, I hope I can inspire you to make the move as well, but first I need to find some inspiration myself! :lol:

good luck! its hard to come across someone who you can share a passion for purses with..exp. with the opposite sex! i can't offer any advice though, i've been with my bf for a long time and don't even remember how to date! LOL

but yes, its just coffee! and a lot of things may happen to people who meet for "just" coffee...and if it doesn't work out the way you'd hoped, you can just chalk it up to having a conversation with somone about what you like to talk about most....purses! hehehe

Norika ask the old guy out he's not getting any younger for God sake, BTW-WTF-OMFG ;) :lol: :nuts: Get a move on gal, if you keep putting it off his balls will be covered in gray hair and that isn't a pretty sight.