SA Love? lol.

Bagasm

Mar 10, 2006
Cat said:
FYI I'm very much a part of the computerized generation .We don't all view things the same, Thank God !:amuse:

Noriko ask the guy out for christ sakes,if he shoots you down move on there are plenty of old SA's floating around.;) Good Luck !
Wow!

Bagasm

Mar 10, 2006
clanalois said:
Different strokes for different folks, dear. I hear that men don't find women who nitpick attractive either. :suspiciou

Noriko, you should definitely ask him out! Life's too short for "what ifs," get the ball rolling! :nuts: And keep us updated, please. :smile: *hugs!*
That is so0o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0oo funny. I am LMAO, Oh I apologize for the super sensitive but I meant LMH(head)off.:biggrin:

Bagasm

Mar 10, 2006
Noriko said:
Okay...I just have to come out and say it..."WTF" happened to my thread :lol: I agree with Dani on the note that it has just come to mean "WHAT", or I just add the F in OMFG for emphasis. Not necessarily because I'm sitting in my chair saying "oh my f**&#$*&#$ gosh" blah blah.

This is not to say I don't think there is a time and place for cursing. I do my share of it around casual friends who do the same, but can turn it on and off when the situation calls for. I don't go around using foul and inappropriate language while I'm chatting with my SA @ Hermes lol, they probably think I'm quite the lady 24/7 lol.

I think a lot of people have their different modes for certain situations, and using what can be considered foul abbreviation is just one of mine on casual net forums ;) So until that kind of thing is outlawed here, I'll continue to post in kind.

And in case this wasn't clear from the rest of this post, I speak to him only as a lady would and would only expose him to foul language if he struck me or did something equally as impossible and disrespectful *insert angel smiley here*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the situation at hand, thank you so much for the support on the subject (and off at times :lol: ;) ). I'm going to attempt to make a move this weekend, hopefully on Sunday if he is working. Of course with only the most eloquent use of language :shame: Wish me luck! Its just coffee right?:nuts:
Well said.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
^^^Sorry girls, no luck yet! I went the other day but didnt see him :sad: I'll be shopping again by Friday though, so hopefully I see him there!!!! :nuts: And hopefully one of my new bags comes in the mail to give me confidence lol.

Feb 27, 2006
Omg, Noriko. I just read this thread and finds it interesting. As I was reading page by page, I was hoping that you've already asked him out at the end of the thread.. :Push:

What happened? keep us updated pleaseeee :love: :love: :love:

Ps. I saw a very charming GUCCI S/A in Paragon the other time with my friend. We were gushing on how adorable he is. But I'm married! :P

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
^^^hehe I remember your beautiful wedding photos!!!! :love:

I havent really done anything about it yet, but will! I just havent had much time, but being that spring break is coming around the corner I dont see why not. I'll also be on the lookout for my birkin, and the boutique is right near Hermes....no reason I cant stop in on the way :love: