SA in Paris

I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and they were doing the detax at Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussman (I think it s a 12 % detax). I didn't do it personally but there were signs everywhere in the shops. AND both shops have Bottega Veneta corners . But I a quite sure even the main shop would do the detax easily
GOod luck :smile:

Yes, you can order from BV store in France. I just got my first veneta bag from France to Taiwan. The SA will send you a form to fill your info includ credit card, then you send it back along with your passport copy. So the SA can do the VAT for you. The order is all through email. The shopping fee is 40 euro. If you get two items or more, the shipping is free.

Also, the best thing about shipping to HK is that there is no custom fee.

Hi - Could I also get the SA in Paris contact information? I have been considering a cabat but waffling between buying pre-owned or new. Maybe the savings would make the decision easier :biggrin: Thanks!

Yes, you can order from BV store in France. I just got my first veneta bag from France to Taiwan. The SA will send you a form to fill your info includ credit card, then you send it back along with your passport copy. So the SA can do the VAT for you. The order is all through email. The shopping fee is 40 euro. If you get two items or more, the shipping is free.

Hi YCC, do u mind to PM me your SA contact info? Thank you very much!

Hello!

Can you PM me your SA contact? I'm keen on purchasing.

Thanks! 😋

Hi,
Could you share with me the SA contact pls. Thks in advance! :smile:

Hi, It is a good new they send overseas! Do you mind to pm me the SA contact in Paris. I want to order remotely as well. Thanks!!