SA in Paris

sue-sue

O.G.
Mar 8, 2009
Hi ladies, would anyone have any SAs contacts in Paris? How would the VAT work if the order is to HK? TIA!

fpiccione

Franca
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Switzerland
I was in Paris 2 weeks ago and they were doing the detax at Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussman (I think it s a 12 % detax). I didn't do it personally but there were signs everywhere in the shops. AND both shops have Bottega Veneta corners . But I a quite sure even the main shop would do the detax easily
GOod luck :smile:

sue-sue

O.G.
Mar 8, 2009
Thanks.. Sorry I wasn't being specific enough.. I was referring to ordering the bag remotely and ship to HK...

djman

Apr 27, 2013
Hi ladies, would you please also pass me the SA contact in Paris? Am thinking to get my first BV. Thanks!

YCC

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
Yes, you can order from BV store in France. I just got my first veneta bag from France to Taiwan. The SA will send you a form to fill your info includ credit card, then you send it back along with your passport copy. So the SA can do the VAT for you. The order is all through email. The shopping fee is 40 euro. If you get two items or more, the shipping is free.

Also, the best thing about shipping to HK is that there is no custom fee.

Dom_mom

Nov 6, 2011
USA
Hi - Could I also get the SA in Paris contact information? I have been considering a cabat but waffling between buying pre-owned or new. Maybe the savings would make the decision easier :biggrin: Thanks!

lemontart

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
North CA
Yes, you can order from BV store in France. I just got my first veneta bag from France to Taiwan. The SA will send you a form to fill your info includ credit card, then you send it back along with your passport copy. So the SA can do the VAT for you. The order is all through email. The shopping fee is 40 euro. If you get two items or more, the shipping is free.

Hi YCC, do u mind to PM me your SA contact info? Thank you very much!

dreyz

Mar 18, 2010
Singapore

Hello!

Can you PM me your SA contact? I'm keen on purchasing.

Thanks! 😋

soxx

Jun 10, 2008

Hi,
Could you share with me the SA contact pls. Thks in advance! :smile:

cocoyu

Coco
Jan 18, 2010
Hong kong

Hi, It is a good new they send overseas! Do you mind to pm me the SA contact in Paris. I want to order remotely as well. Thanks!!

LiewJ

Jun 19, 2013
Hi, is my 1st day here. I just drop a email to e Paris botique n i would like to confirm if the email address is for real.
Can i post it openly here?

LiewJ

Jun 19, 2013
Hi YCC, do u mind to post the email address of the paris SA here
as i dun have enough post so u unable to pm me. Thanks in advance!!