SA in Amsterdam boutique

aqualily

O.G.
May 10, 2012
Hai fellow TPFers

Its been 2 years I admire the classic Chanel flap, but there are so many people in my country use it which makes me always buy another brand for the last 2 years.

Finally I decided to pull the trigger to purchase a classic flap jumbo and my dad and mom will pick it up for me from Amsterdam, during their visit there on first of september.

I was wondering if anyone have any recommended SA for Amsterdam boutique ? If yes, do you have their email so I can email them to ask whether they have or able to locate one red jumbo RHW lambskin for me.

TIA ;)

Hai fellow TPFers

Its been 2 years I admire the classic Chanel flap, but there are so many people in my country use it which makes me always buy another brand for the last 2 years.

Finally I decided to pull the trigger to purchase a classic flap jumbo and my dad and mom will pick it up for me from Amsterdam, during their visit there on first of september.

I was wondering if anyone have any recommended SA for Amsterdam boutique ? If yes, do you have their email so I can email them to ask whether they have or able to locate one red jumbo RHW lambskin for me.

TIA ;)
The SA's in Amsterdam don't have personalized e-mailadresses, only a general e-mailadress. But they are known for not replying e-mails. I think it's best to call them and they can reserve a bag for 24 hours, here's the phone number + 3120 3053777.
For a SA I can recommend you Jeanine Brouwer, there a more nice SA's but I don't know all their names.