SA got so annoyed with me! Has this happened to you?

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
So, the other day I was waiting to pick up a bag I had reserved at LV. It wasn't at my usual LV, so the SAs didnt know me. I was waiting patiently for someone to help me and I was browsing around. This woman was looking at bags. She had ike 5 in front of her and she looked panicked as she tried to decide. The SA was just staring at the wall and not really helping her at all. So, I started telling her what i liked and disliked about each of them. (I had 4 out of the 5) She asked if I was planted there by LV to sell bags. I think she might have been serious...anyways, the SA glared at me and asked what I was doing. I told her I was waiting for my bag. She just looked at me and said, "OK, well go wait over there" and pointed across the store. wtf....so I walked away from her. The lady thanked me for trying to help her pick a bag. I could not believe how rude she was. I was trying to help her make a sale! In the end, that lady purchased NOTHING. She couldnt decide I guess. What an annoying experience!

Has this ever happened to anyone? I think the SAs get annoyed when we know more than they do.

wow! NO!
In fact, I was in the new North Park store in Dallas and saw a woman struggling to make a decision and gave my opinion and the SA's were in agreement. Weird!

True. I guess I kinda sounded like I knew a lot. I was wearing sweats and flip flops tho, not exactly dressed like an employee, lol. The lady also was freaking out about how much everything cost. Maybe it annoyed the SA.

wow! NO!
In fact, I was in the new North Park store in Dallas and saw a woman struggling to make a decision and gave my opinion and the SA's were in agreement. Weird!

That's where I go and usually if I start mouthing off about what bag I prefer and why they just give me a look like "yeah, what she said" no harm no foul. I'm surprised this SA was that rude to you but maybe she felt naive about the bags in question, wow, very strange.

That is too funny! Haha, I've also talked to other patrons in the store before while I was waiting and I don't know if the SA was annoyed, but hey, if I'm trying to help, she shouldn't be annoyed -- that is very annoying indeed!:smile: Oh well, don't let it bother you..I do think maybe she was jealous that you knew so much:smile: Good for you for trying to help. I do the same.

I would have not let her send me to waiting area.... how rude is that?
The lady you were trying to help probably sensed the bad vibe and that confused her even more. She did the right thing to leave without buying.
I hope you got your reserved bag and somebody else helped you? Did you address the issue? I know I would have - that is just a no-go!!