SA from Yorkdale

louis_V

Feb 10, 2008
Does anyone have any suggestions on which SA I should get help from at Yorkdale?I want one that will not rush me, is nice and helpful (im sure thats what everyone wants LOL). thanks!

p.s. and someone else from the bloor street location

At Bloor St. deal only with either Shawna, Janet or Phillipe.
I can't speak for Yorkdale because I haven't had a good experience with anybody there.

omg the manager at yorkdale is SO AWFUL! MAJOR attitude problem, I believe he is the manager anyway, he's the one with the long hair, I had the unfortunate pleeasure of sitting next to him at the gate on the way to boston at the airport, he knows me, he just didn't say a word I ALWAYS make a point to buy from one of the other kind SA's at Yorkdale as he has been SO rude to me in past. However best place to shop is bloor, Martin is a great SA.

On Bloor I use Noako (sp?) she is really nice and helpful and has thrown in free shipping here and there for me. As for Yorkdale I haven't purchased anything there since my 1st LV and that was 4 years ago so I do not remember.

Good luck...

Yorkdale: try to find these SAs - PJ, Shi or Jenny.

Holts Bloor: Reynaldo or Tim

Bloor Street: I can't remember his name, but this older (you'll know what I mean) gentleman.. SO nice !

Best of shopping. :graucho:

omg the manager at yorkdale is SO AWFUL! MAJOR attitude problem, I believe he is the manager anyway, he's the one with the long hair, I had the unfortunate pleeasure of sitting next to him at the gate on the way to boston at the airport, he knows me, he just didn't say a word I ALWAYS make a point to buy from one of the other kind SA's at Yorkdale as he has been SO rude to me in past. However best place to shop is bloor, Martin is a great SA.

Ponytail man is a legend.. he's the shoe manager actually, there's another lady that's the store manager.

Holts Bloor: Reynaldo or Tim

Bloor Street: I can't remember his name, but this older (you'll know what I mean) gentleman.. SO nice !

^ i agree with ayla on Jenny. a year back i was looking into a purse and she was very patient with me even though i didn't buy it from her that day she made a point to let me know about the upcoming PSN night so that if i did decide to get the purse i could save some $!

Agreed with below posts! The man with the pony tail's name is Joseph, I think? I remember asking one of the SA's for his name. I never want to purchase from him again! Shi was SOOOOO helpful this weekend when my bf and I went in to exchange a belt. She went out of her way to get us sizes and was very patient too. Finally, a good SA at yorkdale!

Agreed with below posts! The man with the pony tail's name is Joseph, I think? I remember asking one of the SA's for his name. I never want to purchase from him again! Shi was SOOOOO helpful this weekend when my bf and I went in to exchange a belt. She went out of her way to get us sizes and was very patient too. Finally, a good SA at yorkdale!

Yup his name is Joseph. And actually he's really great. I bought my first LV from him and he was really nice and patient with me..he even told me about the Holts private sale night and said he would order and ring in my purchase that night so i could get the gift cards! Never had a problem with him, always says hi to me when i go to the store just to check out stuff.

At Bloor St. deal only with either Shawna, Janet or Phillipe.

I second Shi or Jenny. But don't be upset if you find they're helping you and some other person at the same time. It just so happens the place is always packed when I'm there and these 2 are always helping people the other SAs don't bother with. I prefer Shi more...just cuz she took out 3-4 speedy's for me to look at before I finally chose one.. Lol.

As for Bloor st boutique, I second Shawna. She's very friendly and easy to talk to!

My SA is Jenny @ Yorkdale! she's very nice and patient! As for Joseph, He's an interesting man, I bought my first LV from him - he wasn't too personable at first but he does warm up to you!

Shawna at Bloor is the BEST! She is super friendly and very down to earth. Very genuine person :smile:

Hehe the last time I went to buy a speedy at YD, the manager was blasting at a customer! I couldn't hear myself think, so I just left!

The lady with the brownish/redish hair, maybe in her 40's is SUPER nice. Does anyone know her name??

The girl with the black bob cut always gives those 'up and down' looks so I don't feel comfortable with her. But she may be nice, just not to me :sad:

What do Shi and Jenny look like? :smile:

I never really had any good experiences at Yorkdale. Even if they have no customers in the store, they don't help me. They just keep doing what they're doing as if I'm not there. I walked out immediately because that is just pathetic.

Shawna at Bloor is the BEST! She is super friendly and very down to earth. Very genuine person :smile:

Hehe the last time I went to buy a speedy at YD, the manager was blasting at a customer! I couldn't hear myself think, so I just left!

The lady with the brownish/redish hair, maybe in her 40's is SUPER nice. Does anyone know her name??

The girl with the black bob cut always gives those 'up and down' looks so I don't feel comfortable with her. But she may be nice, just not to me :sad:

What do Shi and Jenny look like? :smile:

Find the two smallest Asian girls in the store, they both have long hair - very cute !