SA from Yorkdale

Shawna at Bloor is the BEST! She is super friendly and very down to earth. Very genuine person :smile:

Hehe the last time I went to buy a speedy at YD, the manager was blasting at a customer! I couldn't hear myself think, so I just left!

The lady with the brownish/redish hair, maybe in her 40's is SUPER nice. Does anyone know her name??

The girl with the black bob cut always gives those 'up and down' looks so I don't feel comfortable with her. But she may be nice, just not to me :sad:

What do Shi and Jenny look like? :smile:

i'm glad everyone loves shauna, she used to be my manager back when we worked together a couple of years ago! i'm gonna let her know that she's loved!!! :heart: she'll be thrilled!

LV @ Yorkdale (Holt's) - always bad service esp. from ponytail man- due to location I was forced to my my zippy damier wallet and bag charm there and I got major attitude then I bought my camel mono shawl because ponytail man told me the colour was going to get discountined so I panicked and bought it meanwhile it's still on the shelves - I hate giving my buisness to that location - I have dealt with Luisa before and she gave me nice service but anytime I go in, she is never there - just ponytail man!! And everything is always "out of stock" according to him. And anytime I buy from there, I get no trimmings - not even tissue paper and one time ponytail man gave me a filthy mud splattered shopping bag for my shawl (maybe someone came back with a return) I looked at it in disgust and demanded a new shopping bag - you should of seen his face, it was like I asked ponytail man for his first born!

Bloor Street boutique location - they are all great - Janet and Phi Tu (sp??) are always great and helpful and they always give me the best trimmings plus all the current catalogues and are they are not lazy to look throught their stock to find me what I need - I will now only shop at this location plus I get invited to their events.

I've dealt with Jose from Bloor via phone orders and he's always been very helpful! He even talked to me while he was on lunch to tell me everything regarding my order was good.

Jose's my SA at Bloor. He's pretty good. The "older man" also likes to chat with me, and show me stuff when I go. There's also a tall Asian (Vietnamese?) girl that's very helpful.

At Yorkdale, I always get Sue to help me. Who's Shi? I don't think I've ever met her...I also remember Jenny. She is very nice too. And this pony-tail guy seems like a legend. Every has bad vibes from him. Hahaha...I used to go A LOT! But I've stopped now, since they don't ever have the new/limited edition stuff, and Bloor always gets it before.

LV @ Yorkdale (Holt's) - always bad service esp. from ponytail man- due to location I was forced to my my zippy damier wallet and bag charm there and I got major attitude then I bought my camel mono shawl because ponytail man told me the colour was going to get discountined so I panicked and bought it meanwhile it's still on the shelves - I hate giving my buisness to that location - I have dealt with Luisa before and she gave me nice service but anytime I go in, she is never there - just ponytail man!! And everything is always "out of stock" according to him. And anytime I buy from there, I get no trimmings - not even tissue paper and one time ponytail man gave me a filthy mud splattered shopping bag for my shawl (maybe someone came back with a return) I looked at it in disgust and demanded a new shopping bag - you should of seen his face, it was like I asked ponytail man for his first born!

Bloor Street boutique location - they are all great - Janet and Phi Tu (sp??) are always great and helpful and they always give me the best trimmings plus all the current catalogues and are they are not lazy to look throught their stock to find me what I need - I will now only shop at this location plus I get invited to their events.

I don't know what's the deal, but it seems they don't have boxes for the bags at Yorkdale. I don't like that!

Does anybody know what happened to Shi at Yorkdale? She's a super nice SA and would go the extra mile for you, but she's no longer working there. :sad: Now I have no SA to purchase from from the Yorkdale store, and I refuse to deal with the ponytail man ( I don't know why they haven't fired him since he's the one causing customers to go away). The ponytail man will never give you a box if you happen to pick up your order from him!:rolleyes:

Holt's Bloor has had some recent staff changes. You might want to drop back in and give them a try again. Shawna from the Boutique is the manager there now, and she's just fab.

Agreed! And Kristen too!!!!!! And Reynoldo....

I used to go to the flagship store a lot.. but it's so far away... and only Naoko is there now... and half of the time she's not even working... :sad:

The guy with the ponytail has cleaned up his act a bit... in my opinion... but based on past experiences I would only go to Yorkdale to look NEVER buy... (no matter HOW desperate I was)

Almost too humorous...the other day I was at Yorkdale and I looked around in all the stores, but I didn't even pop into LV. Sooo bizarre....

I have to ask for boxes at the boutique. and when I ask at Yorkdale, they would say that they don't have any...

after hearing so many stories about the "pony tail man" i didnt wanna deal with him. BUt i happened to be at yorkdale LV because i had purchased something earlier in the month and the SA wrote on my reciept that i can come back and ask for a box because they dont have any on stock, but i really wanted one so i thought about going another day.

This saturday, I went back to Yorkdale holts LV with my bf and asked the front desk if i can have a box? then she said she had to check with the manager which was pony tail man. He then proceeds to tell us that LV is a green company and they only give out boxes during the holidays and that since we only bought a speedy 30 it doesnt come with a box. And me and my bf were like well when u spend that much on a bag a customer requests a box they should just give the box, its a small request. and he then stands there and says, "no you wont be getting a box today."

bad bad vibes i can see why they say service is bad there, i would only go there if i knew exactly what i wanted to buy and not have to deal with them. can see why he is infamous for "out of stock" and "no more boxes"

Wow! He needs "Customer Service 101"! Has anyone ever phoned 1866 to complain? They should know he has a bad reputation. I want to give my lovely SA at the boutique a big hug after reading that story!

I don't like to say to much, but I have to share this story. I was in LV at Yorkdale around the time the miroir hearts were coming in. Ponytail man (Joe), was unpacking them and putting price tags in them. There was a woman shopping there and she had two sons. I think they were around 13 or 14. Anyway they walked right up to Joe and said, "hey Mister what are those called and how much do they cost?" He looked up in surprise and when he saw they were kids he was just about to snap. Before he could talk I walked up and said, "Ah this is our farm team! Future LV customers. Don't worry about the price boys, just remember when you are old enough to buy LV for your girlfriends and they will love you." Then I winked at Joe, who for the first time in his life cracked a huge smile and was totally speechless.