SA called Galliera will be shipped Monday...

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
The Galliera PM is on its way! Still deciding if I should return the MJ Ryder that was over $1400 on sale for $642.00 to finance Galliera. The MJ Ryder is black and has that heavy gold chain. I like the quilted leather cause it doesn't show anything. However, the price isn't a true $642.00 if I'm carrying interest on the charge card. Also, I would imagine that the Galliera is quite durable and also doesn't show a lot of wear. I wouldn't be using the MJ until next fall as it is a dark bag and heavy. I will follow the advice of what the majority of TPFers say! Will there always be another great sale bag or is this too good of a bargain to return?:smile:

I think you made a great choice. I might return my new sunglasses to help fund my Galliera GM.. I tried it on, it looked a bit toooo big on me, but I think it'll be fine. I always wanted a hoboish overnighter sized bag.. and I think this might be it! I keep thinking about it, which means I really want it.........

The SA that called this evening says it is going out in the morning. Perhaps he didn't realize that there are 31 days in March! I think he was just doing courtesy reminder calls so he might have messed up. But I know they are in the stores!

Hi everyone,

I purchased my Gucci 2 weeks ago and haven't used it yet. It stil in Saks shopping bag and i even not opened it. I was open Saks card to got 10% discount on my Gucci. Should i return it to finance Galliera? I really really love Galliera. But i also love my Gucci . So bad i can't have both!