S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable.

sues

O.G.
Nov 16, 2007
I am loving these gorgeous Italian fitted leather jackets by SWORD. Especially in the bomber style (see below link). Shopbop had them but have sold out several times apparently. I wish a store would sell them that offered some amazing discounts or coupons :girlsigh:What do you guys think?

I can't find any place that currently sells them except the link below... that is weird. Anyone know any different?

http://www.blaec.com/sword.shtml

Hey thanks all for having a look at these jackets. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes them :love:

I wish Ron Herman shipped to Oz and was able to offer big discounts... I suggested to Revolve that they carry this brand but so far, no reply to the e-mail. Label 360 (who is known for great customer service) might be able to order them in (& do great discounts like they normally do) but I will e-mail them later and ask. Normally, these jackets run around $650, as compulsivepurse pointed out.

I saw one of these jackets in a US magazine then did a search on the net to find out more about them. Apparently the 'people' who make these jackets also supply (the leather?) for Dolce & Gabanna jackets or something to that effect...

What appears good is that the jacket is totally fitted and isn't all 'bulked up' like those nasty oversized ones from 15-20 yrs ago. Living in Oz, I'd love to have a leather jacket that is lite enough to wear more or less throughout the year. Anyone else know more about these jackets?

Cheers, sues :flowers:

DROOOOOOL!! :drool:

I don't recall seeing that style anywehre.. I have seen the argenta (sp?) ono a few sites. $650 is a great price for a really nice leather jacket like the one you found.. so either way, with or without a coupon.. I think that sa great jacket and its worth paying if you are in love with it!

actually i heard about them from SOMEWHERE.. maybe it was a magazine or something... but yeah... AWESOME leather and from the same supplier as dolce and gabbanna :tup: