S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable.

I did get it but I returned it. It was really lovely but too long in the body for me. It hung a couple of inches below the waist on my jeans and I thought it looked daggy. Would have so loved it to be cropped and sitting a little higher.

I'd love to know any other SWORD styles that are more cropped because the leather was light and feminine looking.

oh no! I'm glad I asked I was eyeing one but I'm super short 5"2 and short torso.

I think we are about the same size? do u mind telling me your height to see how it would look like on me? the one I saw is final sale..

I did get it but I returned it. It was really lovely but too long in the body for me. It hung a couple of inches below the waist on my jeans and I thought it looked daggy. Would have so loved it to be cropped and sitting a little higher.

I'd love to know any other SWORD styles that are more cropped because the leather was light and feminine looking.

I have the lucca and biella. I got the lucca in xs and its pretty short hits at about the waist and the sleeves are actually a bit short for me...ends exactly at the wrist. The biella i bought in a small after my experience w/ the lucca. still hits maybe just an inch below my waist and the sleeves go past my wrist (which is what I wanted). I think if you got either in an xs it should be what you are looking for.

Hello. This is my first sword leather jacket. I just received it today from Revolveclothing. I got it on sale, last one. I didn't look at the details thoroughly. I didn't know the lapel would be perforated and also the dirty smudge look or whatever it's called. I really like the style and cut of the jacket but not too sure of the other two I've stated. I asked DH if it looks intentional or if pple would think my jacket was just dirty...hahaha. He didn't know what to say. Can I get honest opinions on my jacket? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 411
Bumping because I was such a SWORD fan and it seems like they've been losing their touch. The last styles were few and far between and the quality seemed to have slid a little. :sad:

Anyone seen anything lately?

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where i can find the S.W.O.R.D. Modena asymmetrical jacket in washed silver? (that darkish grey colour?) Any help would be much appreciated!!