S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable.

I really love mine, I purchased from Blaec.com
782092.jpg

I really love mine, I purchased from Blaec.com
782092.jpg

Wow, that is so effin hot. Are you sure that's not the motorcross (volterra) style or some other style rather than the bomber (lucca style) ? I thought the bomber had the ribbing material on the cuffs and neck? Can't wait to get mine (volterra). That looks so great and it's the first real-life pic I've seen :heart:
What size did you get? I was worried that mine might be too short because of some weird pics i saw on the net but that jacket looks perfect on you... How tall are you??

Wow, that is so effin hot. Are you sure that's not the motorcross (volterra) style or some other style rather than the bomber (lucca style) ? I thought the bomber had the ribbing material on the cuffs and neck? Can't wait to get mine (volterra). That looks so great and it's the first real-life pic I've seen :heart:
What size did you get? I was worried that mine might be too short because of some weird pics i saw on the net but that jacket looks perfect on you... How tall are you??

Thanks,;) this is the James Dean jacket motorcycle style, it is not cropped, fit just right around the waist, run TTS on me, the leather is super soft yet strong, it is a well made jacket, here is the link of my jacket..
http://www.blaec.com/sword-james-dean-leather-jacket.shtml

Thanks Bags4me for that info - i really do love your jacket & it fits you
beautifully :heart: Hope I don't find mine too short though. That was the only thing that I was worried about, although I got the SA to give me all the measurements of a Small and compared them to another jacket of mine, so it should technically be ok (just).

Thanks Bags4me for that info - i really do love your jacket & it fits you
beautifully :heart: Hope I don't find mine too short though. That was the only thing that I was worried about, although I got the SA to give me all the measurements of a Small and compared them to another jacket of mine, so it should technically be ok (just).
You will love it and I am sure will fit you just right :tup:

Yeh, revolve now carry S.W.O.R.D. !

Don't u hate it when u buy something from one store, only for it to be carried in another store for less WITH a discount code... d'oh! I bought the lucca leather bomber in washed gold from blaec and while i take solace in the fact that revolve don't carry it - the mantova jacket is so hot!!!

hopefully they'll do the mantova in other colors...

those jackets are selling out quickly though.