S/S Runway shoes

i jump from SAs to SA. I had wendel for a while, my best friend works there for christmas. Her name is Emmeline.

I will look for her if I go in there! I am very loyal to my SA's though. I am certain I get the best service that way. I also deal with an SA from another LV but that's my little secret.LOL

I will look for her if I go in there! I am very loyal to my SA's though. I am certain I get the best service that way. I also deal with an SA from another LV but that's my little secret.LOL

haha I skip around cause I'm mistreated due to my age. But I try to go to NM to buy more often cause it's not so snooty there. There's also a seasonal worker at NM that's super nice lol

These shoes are so hot, what are they called by the way?

I have no clue! LOL I had to explain them to my SA. I was like they they are a white sandal with a gold heel with a hole in it! LOL Then she called the heel the gold leaf and I was like yeah that's it! She is supposed to send me some pictures of some additional shoes that she liked. Probably nothing different from what we have seen on style.com or now vuitton.com though!?! :shrugs:

Did she tell you the price?

Nope- she only gave me a range from $900 to $1500. That's just what they typically run. If they are higher than that I am definately going to pass and with an increase coming in February!! :wtf:

She is still checking on them for me though. She doesn't know which locations will get them. It surprises me because Houston is usually pretty good at this but she said for the SS07 they aren't getting any runway shoes. If I get more info I will definately pass it on. I just think these shoes are simply fabulous but I like to take fashion risks. People always say ugh when I buy something and then they see me wearing it and they are like OH it really is cute! LOL

Does this mean we can start wait listing for the S/S 07 bags and such?

No, I don't believe so but a good SA should still write notes down regarding what you want. My SA makes lists of what I want so I can be no. 1 on the list for these as soon as they open (especially since she has to call and put me on a list at another store) and we are working my list for the upcoming season. I didn't ask enough about the bags (I am a bad Pf'er! :sad: ). I think I want a bag but I am more obsessed about these shoes. I am sure other SA's will have some good information!

Although I have a great relationship with my two SA's. They are even on my Christmas card lists! LOL

These:

00280m.jpg

Oh yeah, and I gave in and am getting the silver speedy...UGH I hate you all. LOL Kidding! :roflmfao:

Ewww look at the marks on her feet. Look at the heel and the pinky toe. Gross!!!