S/S Runway shoes

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did anyone put themselves down for the any of the runway shoes for this collections? I put myself down for the goldleaf heels with the white sandal. How great will these be with my gold pap!?! They are going to be tough to get though- only like one size per pair. The Houston store isn't even getting any! :wtf:

These:

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, and I gave in and am getting the silver speedy...UGH I hate you all. LOL Kidding! :roflmfao:

2. Those shoes are amazing! I love them!

3. Yeah, aren't they. I just adore them and hope I am able to get my paws on them!! UGH They are soo limited though!

4. Her feet are crying out in pain though :P

5. oh WOW they WILL look hot with the gold pap! oh BABY! hope you can get them!

6. :yahoo: You go girl. :yahoo:

7. They are also coming out with "Miroir" Shoes as well!! :smile:

8. love them :drool:

9. Yeah I know they are actually making tennis shoes!?!! :wtf: I don't know what to think about that! LOL

10. Your shoes are GORGY! Can't wait to see pix of them with your gold pap! :nuts:

Any idea what is the price range for their S/S runway shoes? I tried to inquire at my store, but they are not accepting orders for the S/S runway stuff yet. I love all the shoes !!! So I'm really hoping to get at least 1 pair.... :love:

11. My SA mentioned anywhere from about $900 to $1500! :shrugs: Kind of a big gap! LOL

12. Crystal, what do you mean 'one size per pair'? Do you mean:

1) for each style, they will only receive one pair of each size?

Or 2) they will only receive 1 pair of each style in one size only?

:confused1:

13. I believe one pair/per size/per store receiveing them. Not all stores are getting them. Houston Galleria is a very large store and as of right now they are not getting them!?! :shrugs: My SA is checking with the other stores to see who all is getting them in.

14. Crystal... where would you wear those shoes to?

15. Hot shoes!