S/S 2012 paraty colors

Anyone seen the eggplant IRL yet? I'm trying to decide between that or rock. I keep thinking that rock is a staple so I don't have to get it right away but I really want the rock.

^Oh, you've seen the ocean blue colour? What's it like?

^ ^ ^ ****** has both of these colors in the Medium size available on the website right now.

I just received my Ink Blue Paraty a week ago and have to convince myself now that I don't need the Rock color as well. It's such a beautiful neutral!

^ ^ ^ ****** has both of these colors in the Medium size available on the website right now.

I just received my Ink Blue Paraty a week ago and have to convince myself now that I don't need the Rock color as well. It's such a beautiful neutral!

The rock looks so gorgeous and timeless, instead of trying to convince yourself, approach your handbag lust from a different angle - if it was gone is it one you will regret not getting it?! not to be an enabler, but if you love love love it and can get it - it must be the right thing to do! :woot:

I just checked and she's put up pics of the ocean. It's lovely! When I get home from work I'll check out your paraty reveal thread. Loved the colour but wasn't sure about the seams. I really love the pebbly look.

P.S. I think you NEED the rock!!! :graucho:

The rock looks so gorgeous and timeless, instead of trying to convince yourself, approach your handbag lust from a different angle - if it was gone is it one you will regret not getting it?! not to be an enabler, but if you love love love it and can get it - it must be the right thing to do! :woot:

I just checked and she's put up pics of the ocean. It's lovely! When I get home from work I'll check out your paraty reveal thread. Loved the colour but wasn't sure about the seams. I really love the pebbly look.

P.S. I think you NEED the rock!!! :graucho:

I think I could make good use out of the Rock Paraty - it seems to me like a cross between brown and gray, which I really like.

I have a bad habit of trying out a new style of bag, loving it, and then buying several more of the same bag in different colors. I want to have a more diverse collection, so I'm trying to avoid those redundancies.

But, my Ink Paraty has smooth leather and seams - while the Rock Paraty is the more traditional style with pebbled leather and those lovely turnlocks on the side panels.

Hmmm... maybe they're not so much the same after all...

I think I could make good use out of the Rock Paraty - it seems to me like a cross between brown and gray, which I really like.

I have a bad habit of trying out a new style of bag, loving it, and then buying several more of the same bag in different colors. I want to have a more diverse collection, so I'm trying to avoid those redundancies.

But, my Ink Paraty has smooth leather and seams - while the Rock Paraty is the more traditional style with pebbled leather and those lovely turnlocks on the side panels.

Mwahahaha!!! Sorry, that was bit evil wasn't it? I do agree that the smooth and pebbled are different enough to warrant getting one of each. And rock is a staple so there is no need to worry that the colour will disappear.

I've seen the rock IRL at a local store but they only had the large and that was much to big for me but I really loved the colour. I'm trying to avoid black bags even though black is one of my favourite colours.

b

Beware; more enabling enclosed!
The style is a variation on the other Paraty, which makes it a different bag! If you want a different bag, is Rock is available in any other styles? might help you decide one way or another. If you are smitten with the bag - get it and enjoy. Yes its self indulgent but bags give an instant boost to our day and since we have to carry around crap daily it may as well be in fab style! Men don't justify why they need 50 different fishing lures or every style jersey in their fave sports team etc....why should we?! :giggles:

If I could have my way I would have about 15 Marcies in different colors because that damn bag simply sings to me in a way I can't ignore.....:love:

BagsRmyweakness said:
b

Beware; more enabling enclosed!
The style is a variation on the other Paraty, which makes it a different bag! If you want a different bag, is Rock is available in any other styles? might help you decide one way or another. If you are smitten with the bag - get it and enjoy. Yes its self indulgent but bags give an instant boost to our day and since we have to carry around crap daily it may as well be in fab style! Men don't justify why they need 50 different fishing lures or every style jersey in their fave sports team etc....why should we?! :giggles:

If I could have my way I would have about 15 Marcies in different colors because that damn bag simply sings to me in a way I can't ignore.....:love:

I'm with you...I swear, if I could I'd pick every single colour plus some in the same colour but different Marcie design!