S/S 2012 paraty colors

Does anybody know for sure? I even want to ask if this is same as Coral but I imagine that Coral is deeper but Skin, Peach & Coral are within the same range. Sigh...would it be FABULOUS to line them all up? There's Rose & Beige Marcies on the Luisaviaroma website as well.

(Although I like the beige and the flat turn lock is "nice" I still prefer the original version). I like the original better than the Animation Marcie too.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/181614#

I received a response from NAP. The 'peachy' leather they describe is indeed the "coral" Chloe marci cross body. Boy, I really wish we had a bigger selection here in the store...it's much, much easier to choose when you have these items right in front of you. I'd know instantly exactly how I felt about one colour/size over another and could move onwards from there.

Does anybody know for sure? I even want to ask if this is same as Coral but I imagine that Coral is deeper but Skin, Peach & Coral are within the same range. Sigh...would it be FABULOUS to line them all up? There's Rose & Beige Marcies on the Luisaviaroma website as well.

(Although I like the beige and the flat turn lock is "nice" I still prefer the original version). I like the original better than the Animation Marcie too.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/181614#

Thie bag on Net-A-Porter is in fact "Coral," it says so in the description tab. The one on the Neiman Marcus website is "Coral" as well. I have seen "Skin," and "Coral" in person at Saks at different times and recently saw "Dove" at Neiman Marcus. Coral is definitely a brighter, true peach. I would not say it is exceptionally bright - but it is not as muted and nude-beige as "Skin." They are both beautiful but I prefer Skin because it is more of a true neutral - and I love blush-nude-peachy pinks. If that is what you like, you should get it. It is still available online at Saks in the med/small satchel. It is gorgeous!! It is not too pale, either - it has some depth of color.

The Dove Marcie is (to me anyway) a chalky, light grey. It is pretty, but a bit stark for my taste for the Marcie. Good luck!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...me=Chloe&N=4294912239+306418110&bmUID=jkLdTRz

It's totally white here but the Dove Paraty is fleshy pink...confusing.

Most of the photos of the "Dove" Paraty online are very deceiving as they make it appear pinky-nude. I think the Neiman Marcus online photo is the most accurate - and/or there was a photo of the Dove Paraty on the Barney's New York website and that photo captured it perfectly. It is a creamy-beige...a light taupe. I would describe it as a cafe au lait. It does NOT have pink in it. It is a light taupe - very similar to the Mastic Paraty, but the Mastic paraty has more grey undertones.

Paraty came in "Skin" and as far as I know it was only available at Saks. Not sure if any of the stores still have it. It is a true pinky-nude-beige. it definitely has a soft peachy-pink in it. Most of the photos of "Dove" online look like how the "Skin" Paraty looks in person. It is beautiful!!

Thie bag on Net-A-Porter is in fact "Coral," it says so in the description tab. The one on the Neiman Marcus website is "Coral" as well. I have seen "Skin," and "Coral" in person at Saks at different times and recently saw "Dove" at Neiman Marcus. Coral is definitely a brighter, true peach. I would not say it is exceptionally bright - but it is not as muted and nude-beige as "Skin." They are both beautiful but I prefer Skin because it is more of a true neutral - and I love blush-nude-peachy pinks. If that is what you like, you should get it. It is still available online at Saks in the med/small satchel. It is gorgeous!! It is not too pale, either - it has some depth of color.

The Dove Marcie is (to me anyway) a chalky, light grey. It is pretty, but a bit stark for my taste for the Marcie. Good luck!

Just as I suspected...Skin and Coral are both gorgeous and since they ARE different shades, a girl's got to have both! :roflmfao: I dream, of course...this could take years and the colours will be discontinued from year to year. I'll just have to start with one and take it from there. What's scary is that it could turn out to be my one & only Marcie which is why my "one" is so hard to select.

melovepurse said:
I'm pretty sure that is a new color called "Cyclamen" - I also saw it IRL at Neiman Marcus San Francisco, it's really gorgeous!!:smile:

I was just admiring the Cyclamen Paraty online...was it Selfridges? OMG...would love to see this irl...big sigh! Soooo pretty :smile:

Not Selfridges...it was My Theresa but sold out.

I just realized that I've been hi-jacking this thread because it's really about SS 2012 Paraty colours...not all Chloe colours! I have written so much about Marcie bag colours (although couldn't ignore gorgeous tempting Paraty bags as well).

I just came back from Holts. They have more stock to torture me but then again, not enough stock!!!! They received another small/med black Paraty. I think it's what is normally referred to as Med Paraty...the large Rock Paraty is still there but it's too big for me.

They got another large Tan Marcie so I tried it again along with the large Black Marcie. I swear the black seems smaller almost like it's a Med Marcie but they are the same price. The SA said the black one has been sitting on the shelf longer and it's slouching. The new Tan Marcie is stiffer so it looks bigger & wider. They have a small Nut Marcie crossbody...the really small one. Yes, what I gorgeous colour.

Last but not least, I've seen the Eucalyptus leather and I L*O*V*E* it...I knew I would. I love certain shades of green. It's not the exact Marcie bag I want though...it's an open tote style.

Holy Moly, I need help here...I suddenly want so many Marcie bags. (One or two Paraty bags too but mainly, it's Marcie right now - but saw a few new Bal pompons too in new shades...Holy Moly, I say)!!! :nuts:

It looks like Saks has a few new SS2012 colours: clay, light sky, peony pink-apricot shade that is nameless. Something called Fetish but no visual sample of it.
I contacted Chloe for a description of the color fetish...they described it as a bright cherry red. Haven't seen one yet in person, but it sounds pretty!!

I've seen photos of the Poppy Paraty but do you think these pics on NM are poppy? They mention Denim, Lily, Cyclamen (Berry) here but when you use the drop down menu to select a colour, it only says Denim & Rose?

A couple of weeks ago, one of the dept stores had an exclusive (can't recall if it was Saks or NM or another) named Ruby Paraty. This deep rich red looks lovely.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product...26cat10090734cat39010908&parentId=cat39010908