S/S 2012 paraty colors

I think rose, beige, and skin are 3 different colors. Dove is beige, off white cream color. It's a rich beige, not an anemic beige if ya know what I mean. I have the skin and I'm in love with it. I set out for Saks one day intending to buy nut Marcie, but saw it in skin and it was love at first sight. It's a peach colored beige with pink undertones. I have seen the Rose on Website, I also do love that color too. It's more of a pure pink without peach.

I read on this forum before I purchased my bags that you really cannot go wrong with any Chloe neutral colored bag. That no one does neutrals like Chloe. I didn't really understand what that meant until I saw more of these bags in person. Simply put, there honestly is no wrong choice because each color is beautiful in its own way. If you get the black Marcie, get it because you adore it. Likewise don't talk yourself out of one of the lighter colors if that's truly what you want. Choosing a color is a tough decision- but it's a decision without any bad consequence--they're all beautiful!

Did you notice that one of the dept stores shows Dove as an almost white bag on their website? This is what lead me to assume it was the palest of greys...but then, I saw the Dove Paraty posted here by a member and it is, as you say, rich fleshy beige...VERY pretty! I'll have to check at least 4 sites to see who's got it up looking mighty pale (white)?

Did you notice that one of the dept stores shows Dove as an almost white bag on their website? This is what lead me to assume it was the palest of greys...but then, I saw the Dove Paraty posted here by a member and it is, as you say, rich fleshy beige...VERY pretty! I'll have to check at least 4 sites to see who's got it up looking mighty pale (white)?

Yes, I've noticed the same thing! I have en Elsie in Dove and it's actually quite different from the websites lately. It's much more pale taupe-beige. I wonder if Chloe uses the same names but changes the shade a bit each season/year?

missmoimoi said:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product.jsp?isEditorial=false&index=23&masterId=cat10090734&itemId=prod145160094&cmCat=cat000000cat000001cat000009cat000019cat10090734cat39010908&parentId=cat39010908

By chance, is this really the "skin" colour? When I check out the 2nd photo (interior of bag) I could swear that this is very close to skin but perhaps very richly pigmented (extra deep) online here or maybe it's my monitor? Hmmmm?

:confused1:

That color is coral. It's very lovely. Close to skin but definitely more orangey/peachy. It's several shades darker than skin. HTH!

That color is coral. It's very lovely. Close to skin but definitely more orangey/peachy. It's several shades darker than skin. HTH!

Hi, have you seen the Coral Marcie irl? I mean, I already know I like orange, period anyway but I like colours like spiced pumpkin or yes, soft corals...not neon oranges so much. Hmmm, it's tough being colour sensitive, huh?

I bet I'd like it but at these prices, I simply cannot have 3 or 4 of these - I WISH ! Maybe one day??? But they always come out something new that is equally desirable.

I'm still liking Nut as that is a pretty safe bet. I'd feel safe buying a large Nut Marcie as it's a soft, subdued colour for an over-sized bag.

Does anybody know for sure? I even want to ask if this is same as Coral but I imagine that Coral is deeper but Skin, Peach & Coral are within the same range. Sigh...would it be FABULOUS to line them all up? There's Rose & Beige Marcies on the Luisaviaroma website as well.

(Although I like the beige and the flat turn lock is "nice" I still prefer the original version). I like the original better than the Animation Marcie too.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/181614#

Yes, I've noticed the same thing! I have en Elsie in Dove and it's actually quite different from the websites lately. It's much more pale taupe-beige. I wonder if Chloe uses the same names but changes the shade a bit each season/year?

There's a tPF member who has a GORGEOUS med Dove Paraty...her photos are unbelievable. The Dove is definitely a blush type beige - soooooo pretty!

I'm very new to Chloe so I don't know. I saw the large Tan Marcie at Holts but it sold. To tell you the truth, it could have been Wood but I just assumed it was Tan.

The Tan really, REALLY looked like the Tan version that so many celebs are sporting: Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson...the photos of Emma Stone in Spider Man looks more orange though but maybe it's just the pics?

Are both these colours from SS 2012? Wood sounds awesome as a colour but how does it differ from Tan?