S/s 2011 parme

I have it in the RGGH City. :love: Its kinda like a dusty mauve color. With beige-pink and lilac undertones in different lighting. I'll try to post pics when I get a chance.

After seeing it IRL, it looks like one of those colors that will fade or become yellowish over time.

Become yellowish??? Oh, now I'm having second thoughts about buying it. I take really good care of my bags. I try to keep them as new and if something like that happened I would be very sad.:confused1::crybaby:

Become yellowish??? Oh, now I'm having second thoughts about buying it. I take really good care of my bags. I try to keep them as new and if something like that happened I would be very sad.:confused1::crybaby:
I don't know about fading but saw it today at bal crystals in LV and it's super pretty. The rggh brings out the brownish tone to it. The gsh brings out the pinkish tone to it, makes color seem lighter. I would buy it in a heartbeat if i had the budget for it. Will try to win tonight when i hit the slots. Birthday luck come my way!:graucho:

I just saw it today with RGGH too. It's gorgeous!! It's a very wearable neutral pink that's neither too loud nor too girly. I think it's the RGGH combo is TDF as I really like neutral colours. It's just wonderful and I would get it as well if my budget allows, which unfortunately won't happen till next year.

mm not a fans of the colour
NEWBAGS003.jpg