S/S 2010 On the Road Grey Medium Tote review with pics! I finally found a good tote!

:ps: Great and very helpful review! I think I've said in the other thread that the thin straps would probably make the tote less heavy, glad to hear I was right about that :biggrin:

Such a beautiful and functional tote and I love the color. Congratulations and enjoy!

Oh WOW!!!! Been waiting for someone to post about the On The Road Collection!!!

That is the color i ordered!!! TO me it was just so perfect! It goes well with any outfit, I love your tote!!!!!! This collection is super lightweight, and that is what got me so excited, the bag i got weighs nothing and will be great for an everyday bag!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Modeling pics please

Awesome review Kai! Very well-written and thoughtful too.

I agree with you on all points made about your On the Road tote. So much so, had I not 2 Goyard St. Louis totes already(which are very much alike in shape, weight, structure) I would've grabbed one of these. Come to think of it, I think I love Chanel totes as much as my reissues since they have equalled in number in my collection! They are beautifully crafted, unique, and practical to boot. So far this On The Road tote and the Ca d'Oro Paris-Venice tote have captured my eye. However, 4 CC totes may be enough for now, so sadly, I will have to enjoy this tote through you.

Congratulations on your gorgeous tote! Great minds think alike... I too walked into my local Chanel boutique this weekend with no interest in this collection until I saw the bag and this color in person. Needless to say I had to have this tote - which I agree with you is the perfect day bag. Love, love, love the thin straps - they stay on my shoulder perfectly (much like the LV Neverfull) and the purse is lightweight and squishy! I was told at my store that they only ordered 3 in the gray! I even called my local Saks and they only ordered black & Blue.
:happydance:

Gorgeous Tote! I love that color; I think it'll go with everything. Like you, I'm all about comfort as well, now I may have to go check it out IRL. That was a great review, thanks for sharing it with us. :tup:

Hi Hi Kai~ Congrats!~

I LOVE the color & great review of this new tote :tup:

If I ever need a Chanel tote, this non-boxy style will be my choice too!~

Oh, I was away & just got your message!~

It's been a while. Are you still studying?

In fact, I'm going to get back to work next month.