S/S 2010 On the Road Grey Medium Tote review with pics! I finally found a good tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. kai, its been a while, yer back w/ a vengeance! lol!

luv the color and distressing! going crazy over taupey bags lately, just got a prada in bambu. i honestly didn't know such existed other than coral or black... model for us pls?

ps... mommy thread is getting so lonely, how about those recent wedding-of the-century pics :garucho:

2. After reading your review, you have me convinced, LOL! A light tote with lots of pockets...I wouldn't have thought! I actually really liked the look before but didn't think it seemed very practical. But it seems like it actually is. I really really really like the purple color.

3. beautiful!congrats!

4. Congrats! It's a lovely tote :biggrin:

5. thanks for sharing! You picked a winner:flowers:

6. Positively gorgeous!! Thanks for the thorough review! It is now on my "must see" list!!

7. Congrats, lovely tote and great review! :tup:

8. I was going to say that this color reminds me so much of my bambu gauffre too!!! I am in love again!!!!

9. Wow! Thanks so much for all the info. It is definitely on my must-save-up-to-buy list for all the features you listed! Enjoy your new beauty!

10. Wow this is gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Kai - you are such an instigator?! :P I may have to get myself one too! The gray is lovely! :yahoo:

12. Beautiful tote and color ! Congrats ! :smile:

13. it's beautiful and functional. great bag!

14. kai thank you for a great review, the color is beautiful! it does remind me of etoupe too!

15. i haven't seen it but i love all the photos and im a big fan of light bag!! i think you just convinced to get it next month, since i already use my quota for this month already (or at least i hope so) Congrats and your bag is awesome!