S/S 15 new colours will start in December, right?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
I am just wondering if the S/S 2015 new colours will be starting to sell since December, right?

Or when the S/S 15 will be commencing?

Thank you very much.

November/December in the Balenciaga boutiques; top retail stores after that.

Have you heard anything about the colors?

Thank you for telling me this. I don't hear anything about the new colours at all. What about you? At first I thought I would buy Rouge Ambre, but after seeing it in real I decided to wait for the s/s2015 first.

Thank you for telling me this. I don't hear anything about the new colours at all. What about you? At first I thought I would buy Rouge Ambre, but after seeing it in real I decided to wait for the s/s2015 first.

Nope .. haven't heard anything about the S/S 2015 colors yet. That info seems to trickle out about now though.

No, I haven't heard anything yet .. however, I will be back in my old stompin' grounds, so plan to talk to my "intel Agent" to find out!

I'm in the hunt for red bag, and someone told me on my thread about Rouge Ambre. Why didn't u like it ?

Oh for S/S 2015 I would love to see new red :smile:

I'm in the hunt for red bag, and someone told me on my thread about Rouge Ambre. Why didn't u like it ?

Oh for S/S 2015 I would love to see new red :smile:

Rouge Ambre isn't really red at all, very Orange with just a very slight Red undertone. It's also quite bright ..

No, I haven't heard anything yet .. however, I will be back in my old stompin' grounds, so plan to talk to my "intel Agent" to find out!

Thank you so much for keeping us updated, CeeJay! :smile: We all appreciate you sharing your expertise tremendously (as well as your amazing photos of your exquisite, extensive, and ever-evolving collection) :drool::loveeyes: and are waiting with immense anticipation for your expert opinions on the new colors.