S/S 15 new colours will start in December, right?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
I am just wondering if the S/S 2015 new colours will be starting to sell since December, right?

Or when the S/S 15 will be commencing?

Thank you very much.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
November/December in the Balenciaga boutiques; top retail stores after that.

Have you heard anything about the colors?

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
November/December in the Balenciaga boutiques; top retail stores after that.

Have you heard anything about the colors?

Thank you for telling me this. I don't hear anything about the new colours at all. What about you? At first I thought I would buy Rouge Ambre, but after seeing it in real I decided to wait for the s/s2015 first.

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Thank you for telling me this. I don't hear anything about the new colours at all. What about you? At first I thought I would buy Rouge Ambre, but after seeing it in real I decided to wait for the s/s2015 first.
Nope .. haven't heard anything about the S/S 2015 colors yet. That info seems to trickle out about now though.

Lakotan

Feb 9, 2011
Ladies, any news on S/S '15 colors? Hoping for something bright and saturated colors!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
No, I haven't heard anything yet .. however, I will be back in my old stompin' grounds, so plan to talk to my "intel Agent" to find out!

auboo

Jan 24, 2014

I'm in the hunt for red bag, and someone told me on my thread about Rouge Ambre. Why didn't u like it ?

Oh for S/S 2015 I would love to see new red :smile:

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I'm in the hunt for red bag, and someone told me on my thread about Rouge Ambre. Why didn't u like it ?

Oh for S/S 2015 I would love to see new red :smile:
Rouge Ambre isn't really red at all, very Orange with just a very slight Red undertone. It's also quite bright ..

maroon72

Mar 5, 2012
Manhattan, New York City
No, I haven't heard anything yet .. however, I will be back in my old stompin' grounds, so plan to talk to my "intel Agent" to find out!

Thank you so much for keeping us updated, CeeJay! :smile: We all appreciate you sharing your expertise tremendously (as well as your amazing photos of your exquisite, extensive, and ever-evolving collection) :drool::loveeyes: and are waiting with immense anticipation for your expert opinions on the new colors.