S/S '08 in the USA....Post Updates Here

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thank you so much for the updates Amie!!!! I need to call Balenciaga because I think I need to switch my EB waitlist from a twiggy to a city!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

ejsc55

O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
The EB looked like you took French Blue, and you darkened it about 3 levels.

OMG, I was hoping the blue was going to be a bit darker!! What go you think about SGH with the color? I am soo excited!!

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I've been craving a darker bright blue bag and EB seems to fit the bill..even in the sneak peeks....

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I think someone mentioned in another thread that BalNY said they are expecting bags in within a week (depending on how long they get held up at customs)!!!!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Barrow, Alaska
I am sooooooooooooooooo excited for you ladies!!! Can't wait to see what y'all get! I want a EB First at least- but this Chanel thing/bug/itch is just tooooooooo deep!!! haha~ I know y'all can understand.

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I spoke to Kim today and new color should be here as soon as this week. :woohoo:She will e-mail me pics as soon as they arrive.:yahoo: