S/S '08 in the USA....Post Updates Here

Ok, from the swatches:

Electric Blue made my heart sizzle! I loved the color, and Kim said that in bag form, the color is so much more amazing than when looking at a small piece. The small piece was beautiful though. The leather was so soft, I pretty much molested the swatch. :shame: The EB looked like you took French Blue, and you darkened it about 3 levels. It's a really beautiful shade of blue. It looks a lot like the Jimmy Choo Electric Blue and that is really what I was hoping for!

I thought I loved Vert Thym but not so much when SA told me that it's a much softer, dustier color than the leather swatch.

The Buton D'or, holy balls, that is bright. I mean really bright, yellow highlighter bright!

The bubblegum pink looks flatter on the swatch than the bags we've seen, so obviously, I don't know what to think about that.

Vermillion looks exactly like the color red you find in this heart :heart: but it's leather. It is the true color of a coral reef.
solscenic_11_lg.jpg

I loved Turquoise so much that I switched from an EB coin purse to a Turquoise coin purse. The turquoise actually looks like those lighter blue portion on that spotted thing in the picture. Very lovely.

I was kinda of eh about Sky Blue, it's darker than the 05 sky blue and it's not as...joyous.

Magenta. What can I say? It's gorgeous and I am so happy to be getting a Part Time in it. The color is just lovely. It's right where I want a "pink" bag to be, a bit purply, a bit pink, not an eye sore, but just a beautiful color.

I loved Sahara. It's 3 shades lighter than Mastic and i think it will look amazing with GGH.

Have I left anyone out of the party? Precollection is coming soon, collection won't be coming til late January/early February.

^ Amie!!! That was an awesome description and makes me feel good about what colors I've pre-ordered ;o)

I agree, those little swatches are so hard to know what a whole bag in it will be like... it's very similar to the paint swatches and an entire wall done in that color.

S/S '08 sounds nice and exciting!

I wonder if it will look exactly like this? And if it does, you can already get an idea of how big hardware will look against it by looking at the hardware against this one...

Attachments

• lindsay-lohan-jimmy-choo-bag1.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-jimmy-choo-bag1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 207
Oh boy, three blues to choose from....I have been on the list for sky blue, but now i don't know.....It will be interesting to see the leather, that might help to make some decisions.

hahaha I'm happy you guys liked my description! I'm pretty sure Kim thought I was "slow," she was talking but I was staring at EB like "Amanda, remember this color, remember this color, you need to go back home and find something that looks like it, remember this color exactly, remember it, Amanda, the Bal forum needs to know more about how EB looks!"

Ok, with the Mahala, it looks like the one karenab posted Lilo wearing, look more on the bottom of the front, that darker shade as opposed to the light hitting it. I was looking around the Jimmy Choo forum, and I made an observation, Bal EB looks JC's EB when the JC EB is not in the direct sunlight/brightened up by a camera flash. The one with Lilo is good one because there is no glaring light.

Oh boy, three blues to choose from....I have been on the list for sky blue, but now i don't know.....It will be interesting to see the leather, that might help to make some decisions.

Oh I feel bad about this now, don't be disheartened, chloebagfreak! I did say that Bubblegum Pink looked really flat in the swatch but the two Bubblegum purchases we've seen look very lovely, so lovely in fact that I was a bit confused by the swatch. Maybe Sky Blue is also the victim of a funny swatch, we definitely know that Vert Thym is not the same green in the swatch, it's lighter and dustier.

omg amiekbs8 thank you for those descriptions!!!! I was a bit put off by some comments I read on how EB was more navy than electric, but from what you're saying it sounds RIGHT up my alley and now I can't wait to see it!! (and purchase it of course) You've also got me interested in turquoise and vermillion too!!!!

hahaha I'm happy you guys liked my description! I'm pretty sure Kim thought I was "slow," she was talking but I was staring at EB like "Amanda, remember this color, remember this color, you need to go back home and find something that looks like it, remember this color exactly, remember it, Amanda, the Bal forum needs to know more about how EB looks!"

aww thank you! :flowers: that's really sweet of you. :smile: the EB does sound really promising!!:love: