S/S '07 - what color should i buy for my MOM??

1. My mom just mentioned that she wants a bbag, and I would like to get her one for x-mas...

she is not one for bright colors, but i'd like to get her something other than black or white. she already has a chocolate brown bottega that she carries every day - what color would be original/unique without being too out there (she is like 47)??

thanx!!

2. Truffle or black...

3. The naturel color sounds great for her! I think it would be an original/unique bbag color yet definitely not too out there for any age.

4. Good idea - is there a waiting list for naturel, do you know? I am about to call balny...

5. Oh- get the camel! It's so pretty!

6. the camel is a great color. i also like origan for a mom (and me too!)

7. Let us know what BalNy has !

8. HAHA - I sent her the swatches, and she just called me saying she wants vert d'eau - so much for not being "out there!!!"

9. ^ I'm like that. I always say I'll go for something neutral this time and turn right around and get something bright (but pretty!).

10. Ha, lol Carrie. I guess you can't go wrong with Vert D'eau then! :lol:

11. Maybe she thinks it's time for a bright colored bag! :smile:

12. then bright it is!!

i will check NM for vert d'eau next time i'm in :idea:

13. There's already a 50+ person waiting list at NM SF for that color, from what I read here the other day....

14. That's what I was told too! I am going to check that list tommorrow when I get in.

15. I wonder how long it'll take for everyone to get their vert d'eau with a waiting list like that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice