S/S 07 colors have arrived at NM in SF

xochrissie

Hello, lover!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2006
Some of the new colors have arrived at NM in SF.

So far we have received:

(original hardware)
vert d'eau in city
vert gazon in first
white in first and city

(gold hardware)
vert gazon in various styles
vermilliion in city
marine in brief (or I think it's a brief)

vermilliion city in original hardware is what i'm waiting for!! any info would be great. NM in palo alto had a few of standard colors but when i checked last week they said they are not selling them anymore?!?

hi Christine
Thanks for calling me, I got your VM and went by tonight but you were not around. I saw the bags. Not sure I care for the BIG hardware but the brief in white was pretty striking. Does the Brief come with the normal hardware?

hi Christine
Thanks for calling me, I got your VM and went by tonight but you were not around. I saw the bags. Not sure I care for the BIG hardware but the brief in white was pretty striking. Does the Brief come with the normal hardware?

I'm sorry I missed you. I had dinner plans so I got off early last night.

So far we have only gotten the brief in gold hardware. The only normal hardware we have received so far is the vert d'eau city, vert gazon first, this new brown city, some white various styles, and a few black city.

I'm sorry I missed you. I had dinner plans so I got off early last night.

So far we have only gotten the brief in gold hardware. The only normal hardware we have received so far is the vert d'eau city, vert gazon first, this new brown city, some white various styles, and a few black city.

You mean the 07 black City? :nuts: How are the leather? Is it thicker and nicer than the 06, I really hope so... :s