S/S 07 Color Swatch & pics

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay gals, are you ready for the color swatch for S/S 07?
    Looks like there are some gorgeous colors!!!
    Here it is:

DSC01327.jpg DSC01337.jpg DSC01338.jpg DSC01339.jpg DSC01340.jpg
  2. And here are some pics of the bag's new chunky gold hardware. Like, dislike? I thought I would dislike it, but on second/third viewing, I like it! :yahoo:

DSC01328.jpg DSC01341.jpg DSC01342.jpg
  3. Green, you're the best!!!! thanks!!!!:love: :heart:

4. oh my god!!!!!!!!
    so many bags that i want!
    and one that is the love child of Mr seafoam and Mrs turquoise 04?
    help me! i'm going to faint!:wacko: :sos:

5. Thank you for posting this Greendrv!! I'm loving the new colors, esp the second bag in the 4th pic!!! :love::heart::love::heart:

6. okay these colors are beautiful.... I am disturbingly excited for handbags that dont come out for months

7. :lol: i think that's the color of the love child danae, you and everyone else including me will be eyeing:graucho: :lol:

8. Oh. My. GOD!!!! Well, at least I know what I'm saving up for now - all of them!

9. I know! Isn't it about time that Bal-NY produced some colors/leathers that we could all get really, really excited about!?!?! ;)

10. I really love the 1st one in the fourth picture. i can't get ANOTHER blue purse...argh... :heart: :heart: :heart:

11. me too:love:
    OMG i can't wait...

12. Oh Green, you are an angel, so much speculation and finally pictures!!! That Grass green looks unbelievable! Cobalt and natural! Wow!!! I am so happy because, for financial reasons I had to return my Emerald Twiggy, and the new green is gorgeous!!!

I don't like the gold hardware at all, too gaudy for my tastes. I like how Balenciaga is understated and this gold hardware is definitely not!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. So are ALL of the bags going to have that hardware now? First, City, etc...???

I'm sorry, but I don't think I like any of it :sad:

14. wow! love that turquoisey color!!

15. OMG! OMG! OMG! You can't imagine how much I was looking forward to seeing that. Thank you veeeery much, from the bottom of my Balenciaga heart!:heart:
    ( :graucho: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice