S/S 06 Spy Bag

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
OoH I so want this... but don't feel like buying 2 bag with the same style :sad:
fendi-spy-blue-jean-600_l.jpg

wellow said:
OoH I so want this... but don't feel like buying 2 bag with the same style :sad:
fendi-spy-blue-jean-600_l.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7664/879/1600/Foto(928).jpg

I don't know..... theres something 1980's about it, the more I look, ....it makes me nausious. I love the honey or white!!!!:love: I was on the wait list for the velvet suirrel spy and when I saw it - it also made me nausious..... maybe it's the squirrels or something.:sad:

star3777 said:
I don't know..... theres something 1980's about it, the more I look, ....it makes me nausious. I love the honey or white!!!!:love: I was on the wait list for the velvet suirrel spy and when I saw it - it also made me nausious..... maybe it's the squirrels or something.:sad:

1980s? more like 1880! LOL.

Yes, it does have a very 1980's feel to it, but pegged jeans are also ba-a-a-ck, so who knows? Maybe it will be part of the next nostalgia trend. :P

Where'd you see that bag? At a Fendi boutique or just online. I can not quite decide if I want a spy or not... I've been waivering!

Megs said:
Where'd you see that bag? At a Fendi boutique or just online. I can not quite decide if I want a spy or not... I've been waivering!

It's never going to be as comfy as the paddington but it's really rich looking in the right color. It's winter here, I wear my chocolate spy with a cream winter coat with fur trimming. The contrast is really pretty!

lol. I was going to post "where?" and then I clicked on your sig. The one posted above is the best in the collection. Are these the *only* ones?

Meg, I can't decide if I want the spy either! I wish I knew if it'll still be 'hot' in 2006. Otherwise, I'd rather wait and see what new styles catch my eye.

pseub said:
Yes, it does have a very 1980's feel to it, but pegged jeans are also ba-a-a-ck, so who knows? Maybe it will be part of the next nostalgia trend. :P

OMG, you have got to be kidding! I'm putting my foot down, dammit!
:evil: