S/S 06 Spy Bag

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
936
0
35
OoH I so want this... but don't feel like buying 2 bag with the same style :sad:
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
wellow said:
OoH I so want this... but don't feel like buying 2 bag with the same style :sad:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7664/879/1600/Foto(928).jpg

I don't know..... theres something 1980's about it, the more I look, ....it makes me nausious. I love the honey or white!!!!:love: I was on the wait list for the velvet suirrel spy and when I saw it - it also made me nausious..... maybe it's the squirrels or something.:sad:
 

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
8,050
3,699
big apple
star3777 said:
I don't know..... theres something 1980's about it, the more I look, ....it makes me nausious. I love the honey or white!!!!:love: I was on the wait list for the velvet suirrel spy and when I saw it - it also made me nausious..... maybe it's the squirrels or something.:sad:
1980s? more like 1880! LOL.
 

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
936
0
35
Hahaha...maybe it's because there's too much going on.. I don't know... Oh well..
 

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
34,374
5,942
www.purseblog.com
Where'd you see that bag? At a Fendi boutique or just online. I can not quite decide if I want a spy or not... I've been waivering!
 

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
4,166
31
Megs said:
Where'd you see that bag? At a Fendi boutique or just online. I can not quite decide if I want a spy or not... I've been waivering!
It's never going to be as comfy as the paddington but it's really rich looking in the right color. It's winter here, I wear my chocolate spy with a cream winter coat with fur trimming. The contrast is really pretty!
 

riotstar

bag scout
Nov 10, 2005
154
0
L.A.
lol. I was going to post "where?" and then I clicked on your sig. The one posted above is the best in the collection. Are these the *only* ones?

Meg, I can't decide if I want the spy either! I wish I knew if it'll still be 'hot' in 2006. Otherwise, I'd rather wait and see what new styles catch my eye.
 

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
4,306
12
pseub said:
Yes, it does have a very 1980's feel to it, but pegged jeans are also ba-a-a-ck, so who knows? Maybe it will be part of the next nostalgia trend. :P
OMG, you have got to be kidding! I'm putting my foot down, dammit!
:evil:
 

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
936
0
35
I got the pictures from SophisticatedSpirit.com and borsabella.blospot