s/s 05 teal work/office... WORK IS THE NEW CITY :D

hatikuh

Just 1 more, I swear...
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
It's loooong overdue, I know :shame: but since I promised BooYah & esile (and everybody else who congratulated me on the other thread http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/teal-office-on-ebay-27167.html), here it is.... I absolutely :heart: her :love:

I'm usually a City girl, so this is a big step for me, but it was love at first sight (the work size, the teal color, and the soft smooshy s/s 05 leather). I'm posting pics of size comparison between the city & the work for those of you considering getting either one. The big difference is in terms of depth (the work fits a LOT more!). And I'm also throwing in a pic of the classique for size comparison.....

(more pics soon)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 91
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 140
hatikuh said:
It's loooong overdue, I know :shame: but since I promised BooYah & esile (and everybody else who congratulated me on the other thread http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/teal-office-on-ebay-27167.html), here it is.... I absolutely :heart: her :love:

I'm usually a City girl, so this is a big step for me, but it was love at first sight (the work size, the teal color, and the soft smooshy s/s 05 leather). I'm posting pics of size comparison between the city & the work for those of you considering getting either one. The big difference is in terms of depth (the work fits a LOT more!). And I'm also throwing in a pic of the classique for size comparison.....

(more pics soon)
Beautiful teal color... Welcome to join the "Work" club:wlae:

Thanks Chloe, Amour, and Pupsterpurse! Here's more pics of me wearing it for comparison....

edit: oops forgot to add, I'm short, 5'0" in case anybody's wondering. I don't think the work is too big for me (at least I hope not :shame: )

Attachments

• compare_red3.jpg
    compare_red3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 94
  • compare_teal3.jpg
    compare_teal3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 109
  • compare_red2.jpg
    compare_red2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 72
  • compare_teal1.jpg
    compare_teal1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 156
  • compare1.jpg
    compare1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 125
  • compare_teal2.jpg
    compare_teal2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 130
How tall are you, hatikuh? Your bags look great on you! I was afraid the work would be too big, but after seeing your pic(and Esile's), I am convinced that I may need to join your "club"! lol!

hatikuh said:
^ Thanks Pupsterpurse! I'm only 5'0" --- or 5'1" (not exactly sure LOL). Join the club!

It looks sooo good on you! I think I will join! I may cancel my Blue Grey City and ask for a work instead. I hope they make it in the work size...

I totally agree about the work being the new city. I'm a shorty too only 5'2" and I don't feel it's too big on me at all. When I wear it, it looks like a bigger city and love how it's more slouchy looking than the city.

hatikuh said:
Thanks Chloe, Amour, and Pupsterpurse! Here's more pics of me wearing it for comparison....

edit: oops forgot to add, I'm short, 5'0" in case anybody's wondering. I don't think the work is too big for me (at least I hope not :shame: )

you goooooooooooo girl, you're workin' that work bag :yahoo:...i think they're for any size girl :tender:...i'm only 5'2 & i think it's my favorite style!!!

:yahoo: Yippee!!!!:yahoo:

Hat- you are just as beautiful as your Bbags!!!! You look amazing sporting it! I hope to join the work club too!!!:yes: Enjoy your new work and all your other Bbags as well!!!:heart: