S.o.s.......please Help!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007

Does ANYONE know where I might buy one of these??? There is an all black one that I HAVE TO HAVE (it reminds me of my baby dog in my avatar)!! But I will settle for any one of the other colors if that's all that is available. Please PM me or let me know where I can get one of these little guys!!! :sos:

Minette - I can hardly wait till tomorrow so that I can give them a call!!

Hebden - I don't mind a little ratty, I just think they are adorable. What city is your Prada store in, just in case the NY store is out of the black one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :woohoo:

Minette - I can hardly wait till tomorrow so that I can give them a call!!

Hebden - I don't mind a little ratty, I just think they are adorable. What city is your Prada store in, just in case the NY store is out of the black one.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :woohoo:

Chicago, and they had quite a few...both in the large and small sizes. You may want to check out the European eCommerce area of Prada's website. You can see all the various styles/colors and get the ID numbers.

I just ordered the black and a white one with a red heart from the Prada store in Beverly Hill, CA!! Those were the only 2 colors they had left. Also met and spoke with a wonderful SA named Jenny who is going to be sending me pics of some of the bags they have that I might be interested in :yahoo:.

I just ordered the black and a white one with a red heart from the Prada store in Beverly Hill, CA!! Those were the only 2 colors they had left. Also met and spoke with a wonderful SA named Jenny who is going to be sending me pics of some of the bags they have that I might be interested in :yahoo:.

i liek the black one...how much r they? does all boutiques have it? show us pics when u get them...