S~O~S!!!! (o)--(o) Flowers/Slices/Coin Purses-- I need info!

There were 6 fruits...grapefruit (pink), lemon (yellow), orange (orange), lime (green), apple (white/green suede), and watermelon (pink/green). There were 3 flowers last year - pink, orange, and yellow.

attachment.php

Thanks momo43! Can you post a picture of you holding it in your hand? I keep wondering how they fit in the palm of your hand-- if they are small or large....TIA!

Ah ha! I KNEW there was a lemon hehe! I didn't know there was a grapefruit though! Anyone have it? I think the watermelon is my favorite and then the apple and lime and lemon and orange hahaha, darn it Alaska why did you have to get me thinking about these again!!

I have the orange flower! Though I actually don't know where it is right now! My house got painted and I had to move around my stuff and I misplaced some things.

The flowers were apart of the spring 2007 collection and retailed $98. They went to to the outlets summer 2007 and sold for like $39.99.

They are pretty large size wise and get heavy when filled with coins.

I bought it because I thought it was super cute, but I have to honestly say I never use it.

Ah ha! I KNEW there was a lemon hehe! I didn't know there was a grapefruit though! Anyone have it? I think the watermelon is my favorite and then the apple and lime and lemon and orange hahaha, darn it Alaska why did you have to get me thinking about these again!!

:lol: :devil: they are TANTALIZING, visually intriguing and downright addicting! I mean- hello! They are A+++ cute and FUN!! :love::upsidedown: I don't blame ya--- :tup:

I have the orange flower! Though I actually don't know where it is right now! My house got painted and I had to move around my stuff and I misplaced some things.

The flowers were apart of the spring 2007 collection and retailed $98. They went to to the outlets summer 2007 and sold for like $39.99.

They are pretty large size wise and get heavy when filled with coins.

I bought it because I thought it was super cute, but I have to honestly say I never use it.

hrrrmmm? They are probably gone now huh?

They are kinda too cute to use...

They remind me of other collectibles like LV Speedy Inclusions, LV Cles', and JC charms.....

I just won my Holy Grails::::: the Watermelon and Orange Slice last week! :yahoo: I will post when I get them! Now I have the complete set!!!! The grapefruit, lemon , orange, lime, apple and watermelon. I've wanted these for so long now.:heart::heart::heart:

I just won my Holy Grails::::: the Watermelon and Orange Slice last week! :yahoo: I will post when I get them! Now I have the complete set!!!! The grapefruit, lemon , orange, lime, apple and watermelon. I've wanted these for so long now.:heart::heart::heart:

:supacool:you lucky duck! I'm so envious of you!!!! yes mam! post tons of pics for me pleease!? Congrats girl!!!

I have lime, lemon, apple and grapefruit slices. I am in search for the orange and watermelon slice. I was bidding on a orange slice a few weeks ago but I did not meet the reserve price. When I asked the seller for a BIN price they wanted $150. I was like, yeah right you must be nuts. These fruit slices were selling for $23.99 at the outlets at some point.

I have lime, lemon, apple and grapefruit slices. I am in search for the orange and watermelon slice. I was bidding on a orange slice a few weeks ago but I did not meet the reserve price. When I asked the seller for a BIN price they wanted $150. I was like, yeah right you must be nuts. These fruit slices were selling for $23.99 at the outlets at some point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::upsidedown: haha~ that one really made me LOL!!! The seller must've REEEEEALLY not want to sell it!

Superstar- can you take some pics sometime and post them? It'd be great to have something to use as a wallpaper or screensaver :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::upsidedown: haha~ that one really made me LOL!!! The seller must've REEEEEALLY not want to sell it!

Superstar- can you take some pics sometime and post them? It'd be great to have something to use as a wallpaper or screensaver :love:

Funny thing is the seller has posted that same item several times and it never sells. I will take pics. I was just waiting to post my entire collection, but I think it will take forever to complete. I haven't seen a new watermelon slice sell for under $100. :sad:

That's totally expected- I haven't seen a watermelon slice YET! Except for the smaller key chain version--- :love:

I will keep my eyes peeled for that pic! :search: