S.O.S. Chanel blonde cendre brow pencil..

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies! I need your help please. I recently found out that my beloved Chanel blonde cendre powder eyebrown pencil has been discontinued:shocked:
    I have been using this pencil for years as it is the perfect color for brows. I am asian with dark brown hair and this matches my brows perfectly and looks so natural. I was wondering if anyone else uses this brow pencil, it's the one with the slanted brush tip, and if so have you found a comparable alternative? I prefer the powder pencil as it is a breeze for me to apply. Please help if you know of any alternatives I need a color that looks just as natural.
    Thanks ladies.

2. I've never tried the Chanel eyebrow pencil... I use this from Origins--I'm Asian. I LOVE it. It's really easy to use. It comes in two shades. And it's very reasonably priced. The colors look darker online--so I'd recommend stopping by an Origins counter or store.

Origins Fill In The Blanks™ Eyebrow Enhancer - eyes - Nordstrom.com

Good luck!

Also--don't know if you're wanting or are trying to stock up, but it looks like it's still available on Nordstrom.com:

Nordstrom.com

3. Hi there, Im Asian too, and I use Shu Uemura's brow pencil..its great..
    hope that helps!

4. I just bought one from Kiss My Face{?} at Norstroms. I had been forever faithful to my last product which was brow powder w/. a stiffish slanted brush.
    This is more like a pencil, even though I told the girl I DO NOT want to pencil on my brows! LOL!
    She told me to try it right there in the store and now they have a new customer. It comes w/ a stiffish mascara wand that really works it in and controls the brows as well.
    I'll try and remember to go get it in a bit and tell you exactly what it is.

5. :flowers: Thanks ladies. I will try those out.

6. Thanks wicked. I will def stock up until I can find a suitable replacement.:yes:

7. Oooops, mine is Too Faced Brow-nie. . . I LOVE this!!!

8. I use MAC... i find it great :smile:
    But it goes out sooo quickly....I've started brow pencils for maybe less than 1 year and gone through 10 pencils? yikes

9. thanks ladies. lol yorelica, if you love it who cares right?:flowers:

10. Mac also makes a Taupe pencil that is really great. The other one I SWEAR by is the Smashbox Brow powder duo.

Also- My stepdaughter has auburn hair and she loves the Bare Minerals/Escentuals brow kit because they make one for auburn hair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice